ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪx

| WE'RE LATE!!! BLAME, TY |

AUTHOR'S NOTES: SINCE I GOT DONE WRITING THIS CHAPTER EARLY I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND POST IT.

ENJOY

💙💜💙💜💙

It was the next day and both Sami and Hoseok were sound asleep. So tired that neither one of them heard the alarm clock go off.

But one little toddler did.

She walked sleepily into her parent's room and crawled up in between them. Neither one of them felt the small body move into the bed as they slept on. And pretty soon enough, she was fast to sleep as well.

It was around 7 am when Hoseok felt a slap on the face. He jumped up from the bed to see his favorite females laying together. He smiled sleepily to himself until he realized what time it was and they were supposed to be at the airport by now.

"Sami...Sami....wake up!!!" He yelled out as he jumped out of the bed towards their bathroom.

Sami rolled over and was staring back at her daughter. The little one fluttered her eyes open and smile back at her mom caressing her mommy's face.

"Good morning, Ty," Sami said as she slowly tried to force her body out of the bed.

Finally awake she stretched her arms moving her eyes to the clock that was on the nightstand.

It stated that it was 7:15 am.

She widened her eyes,"I thought I sat this to go off at 5:30 am."

Tyla got up from the bed and sat next to Sami.

"Mommy and daddy were sleeping peacefully and I turned it off." She acknowledged before hopping off the bed.

Sami watched her daughter walk out of the room.

'The things that she does remind me so much of Hoseok. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing,' she thought to herself.

She got up and headed over to the closet to get her clothes to get dress as quickly as possible. As soon as she walked out with her clothes, Hoseok was coming out of the bathroom. He pecked her on the cheek before heading over to the closet to get his clothes.

"Do you want me to get Tyla dressed after I'm done?" he called out to Sami.

"Please." She said back to him.

All of them were rushing here and there to leave to head to the airport. "Did you already call for a cab?" Hoseok had asked Sami.

Sami slapped her hand on her head. "I knew I forgot something."

Hoseok smiled at her before grabbing his phone. He placed a call to request a taxi to arrive at their destination.

"Something is telling me not to go but do I have a choice?" Sami questioned at loud.

Hoseok placed his hand around Sami's waist. "It's just jitters. Come on by the time we get downstairs the taxi will be here."

They all headed out with luggage in hand to the main floor. Once they arrived at the bottom floor from a distance they could see the taxi waiting for them. They headed to the cab and the driver introduced himself.

As they were placing their luggage in the taxi a female was jogging down the sidewalk towards them. She was about to head inside the complex when she recognized the guy getting into the car.

"Oh..are you J-Hope-oppa?" She asked.

All eyes moved up and over the female standing to the side of them.

Hoseok nodded his head to her. "Don't you remember me from yesterday?" She asked.

Hoseok looked at her not really sure where he knew her from. Sami looked at the two of them, she wasn't sure if she should say anything.

The female looked over to Sami, "oh...sorry, where are my manners? I just moved in yesterday and met him yesterday when he held the door for me."

Hoseok let out a sigh of relief since now it was all making sense to him.

Sami smiled taking out her hand to shook the young lady's hand. "Oh, I see. Well, welcome to the neighborhood...uh, I'm sorry I didn't catch your name."

The young lady smiled before taking her hand out from the pockets of her jacket. "I'm Wendy from Red Velvet, it's a pleasure to me you too."

Both women shook each other's hand before placing them back in their pockets.

"Well, I would love to chitchat but we have a plane to catch," Sami said.

"Oh..well I'll let you all good. Have a safe trip," she said before backing away and heading towards the entrance. Before walking away she smiled big to Hoseok. Sami noticed it but shrugged it off since it wasn't a big deal.

They finally made it to the airport even though they were late, very late. The trio ended up having to take the next flight to Tokyo. So they decided to grab something to eat and wait for their next flight.

While eating Sami looked over at Hoseok who was helping Tyla eat her meal. He was trying to break up her fries but she wanted to eat them her way.

"You know you're going to lose that battle with her," Sami told him.

Hoseok shot Sami a glare to state that he was not going to give up.

Eventually, after ten minutes of trying he did gave up.

"Why am I so weak against her?" He wondering, placing his hands on top of his head.

Sami just laughed at him. "It's alright, there are other battles to fight with her."

As she took a bite of her food.

Hoseok slouched down in the chair. "What other battles can that be?" he asked

Before Sami could answer his question, the alert came through that their flight to Tokyo was ready for boarding. "I'll answer that another time, come on we have a plane to catch."

They threw all of their trash away and heading to their terminal.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: What other battles do you think Sami wanted to say to Hoseok?

Also, a new character has arrived and should Sami be worried?

Next chapter our characters arrive in Tokyo and what awakens them there?

SONG POSTED: Red Velvet 레드벨벳 ~Somethin' Kinda Crazy

💙💜💙💜💙

😉