ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

| FIRST LOVE |

Konichiwa!!!!

AND GET READY FOR THE DRAMA...

ѕaмι

My Aunt Carol is no one to mess with. Why do I think that? Let just say as soon as we touch down in Tokyo and got our bags from claims, there was a young man waiting for us at the exit.

He had a sign written in both English and Korean with my name on it.

Honestly, I was just going to get a taxi to take us to our hotel but Aunt Carol.

Aunt Carol, deep sigh.

Hoseok looked over at me in shock as we were being escorted over to the waiting vehicle. The man took our bags and told us to go ahead and get inside the car.

Once inside Hoseok asked me if I knew about this.

Shaking my head, "I'm just as dumbfounded as you are." I told him.

We all got into the car waiting for the driver to put out bags in the trunk. Once the guy was done, he got into the driver seat and drove us to the hotel, Mitsui Garden Hotel Ginza Premier.

"Ma'am once you've placed your things in the room, I'll take you over to Shunsuke Enterprises." He explained.

Just as he had said the name of the company something sparked a memory that I had kept hidden for a very long time.

"Excuse me but what was the name of the company?" I asked him.

"It's Shunsuke Enterprises," he repeated once more.

I dropped down on the closest thing that was near to me. Which happened to be the edge of the sofa.

The driver walked away to state that he would be waiting in the car for us. Hoseok came out of the bedroom with Tyla in hand.

He looked over at me and noticed that I had a blank expression on my face.

"Sami, are you alright?" He wondered.

I moved my right hand up to the necklace I was wearing and started twisting it in between my fingers.

'This is not good,' I said to myself. 'This is not good at all.'

Hoseok placed a hand on my shoulder and gently shook me. I jumped a little and turned to him.

"Are you alright?" He once again asks me.

Nervously, I nodded my head yeah.

"I'm fine. Just a little tired." I told him.

Hoseok looked at me for a moment to try to figure out if I was lying or not.

He tilted his head to the side and stepped closer to me.

"Are you sure?" Hoseok once again asked.

I gently pushed him towards the door."Let's go, I don't want to make a bad expression for the client."

I knew that deep down that this day was going to go from bad to worst in less than 60 seconds.

An hour later we arrived at the Shunsuke Enterprises' Building. The driver opened our door for us to get out. We thanked him and proceeded to walk up the walkway to enter the building.

Hoseok glanced around the area. "I've heard of this company."

I turned to him, "you have?"