ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

| HER EX.....WTF! |

ѕaмι

"Welcome, I'm the CEO, Mr. Daito Shunsuke," Daito stated introducing himself.

He bowed down to me taking his hand out for me to shake.

I must have been standing there with a stupid look on my face since Hoseok had to nudge me back to my senses. I flattered my eyes a couple of times and let out a soft laugh before allowing myself to shake his hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm Samantha-" I started to say but was stopped by him.

"Mitchell. Ms. Sami Mitchell, is that correct?" He asked me. I noticed he was now gripping my hand with both of his hands.

Hoseok moved his eyes down towards the gesture, he must have felt something wasn't right about the way his hand gripped my hand.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sami pulled her hand away and placed them behind her back. "Yes, you're correct."

Mr. Shunsuke startled by Sami's actions put his hands in his pocket as he stared at Sami. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Well...Ms. Mitchell, I believe your Aunt Carol wanted me to show you photos of the models that she would like to use for her next event. If you follow me, I'll take you to them."

He went to place his hand on the back of Sami's to have him follow her.

Sami stepped away from him.

"Could they come as well?" She asked, pointing towards Hoseok and Tyla who were sitting out in the waiting area.

The CEO turned his head towards Hoseok and Tyla who was still sitting in one of the waiting chairs.

"Oh..I didn't know they were with you."

Sami smirked before saying, "that's my child and he's my boyfriend."

Sami could tell that he was shocked at the introduction of the two people also in the room. Hoseok got up and removed the mask that he had over his mouth.

He bowed down before extending his hand out. "I'm Jung Hoseok and this is my daughter, Tyla." The little girl bowed down as well before reaching up for Hoseok to pick her up.

"I see," Mr. Shunsuke said. "Well, I don't have any problems with them joining us."

He headed back in the direction towards a table that has full body shots of the models as everyone follows behind him. Just before starting the meeting he turned around and looks at Hoseok.

"I've heard of Jung Hoseok before....are you a part of a Korean band?" He asked towards Hoseok.

"I am," answered Hoseok. He was now getting curious about the person named Jung Hoseok

Mr. Shunsuke looked at the three people standing in front of him. It had dawned on him why Sami wanted them to come along with her into the office with him.

Sami stared at Mr. Shunsuke suspiciously as they walked into his office. From the bottom of her stomach, she knew something wasn't right but just couldn't put her finger on it.

~~~~

It's been over an hour of going over different models that he had prepared for Sami to look through.

Pretty much, it was boring for a four-year-old to handle at this point. Tyla was getting restless and was ready to leave.

Hoseok who was trying everything and anything to entertain his daughter but eventually given up.