Chapter 35 : Alone Time

Jensen had recovered from his accidental stab. You and Evie were back to being at home alone. You had already started your first semester at your writing program. You loved every minute of it. 

You usually woke up around 6:30 and started doing your school work. Evie would wake up around 9 or 10 and by that time you already had over half of your work done. You would take a break to feed and change Evie before finishing up. You were usually finished by lunch time. 

You closed the top of your laptop and grabbed Evie from her playpen. You walked to the kitchen and made some lunch before settling on the couch to eat. With your busy life you hadn't had a chance to catch up on Supernatural.  You turned on the tv and started to catch up on your favorite tv drama. 

 Evie got restless about half way through the second episode. You sigh and took her into her crib before going back to your show. 

You looked at the clock a few hours later and realized it was time to start dinner and Evie get up from her nap. You went into the nursery and picked up Evie. You then brought her playpen into the kitchen where you would be able to watch her while you cooked. 

You made chicken Alfredo for dinner. Jensen arrived just as it finished. He breathed in the delicious smell as soon as he walked in. 

He placed a kiss on your temple as he went for a plate. 

"How was your day?' He asked as you fixed yourself a plate. 

"It was good. I caught up on some Supernatural that I missed." You laughed. 

"That cool." He chuckled as he sat down at the table. 

"How was yours?" You made small talk as you got two beers for you and Jensen.

"Good. I didn't get stabbed today so thats a plus." He said smiling. 

"Not funny." You joked back. 

"So I was thinking that you should come to my next convention. It falls on your break week from school." He said taking a bite of Alfredo. 

"What about Evie?" You asked looking down at your 2 month old daughter. 

"She can go with, or she can stay with my parents." He said with a smile. 

"I would be happy to go with you." You said taking a swig of beer. 

"Yeah, my mom has wanted to meet Evie. This would be the perfect time." Jensen said taking a sip of his beer. 

"Okie dokie." You said as you both finished up and you cleaned up.

Just as you put the last dish away Jensen snuck up behind you. 

"It would give us a chance to be alone again." Jensen whispered as you turned to face him.

"Cant wait." You teased.