Knowing Ash Lee

"Okay, nicknames ... what is 'Choom Lee'?"

"That actually is question number one! Why do you think I was called 'Choom Lee'? This is very obvious." She hinted lightly.

"Is it because you're a fool for martial arts?" Yeong Cheol blurted out that made Ho Dong smack the back of his head.

"How can you call an actress a fool?" He exclaimed. The others agreed but Ash interrupted them.

"Oh! It's actually similar!" She nodded. "That nickname actually came from Park Bom-unnie. As an actor, I don't really get to mingle with the other YG artists. It was only during the year-end celebrations that I get to talk with them for longer periods of time. On my first year, the agency held a Chinese-themed party so I dressed up as Chun Li. I got tipsy and started to act like a fool by doing random martial arts moves. I'm actually trained in hapkido when I was younger so my kicks can somehow hurt. She called me 'Choom Lee' and it stuck around the agency. Now everyone calls me that until now." She shyly chuckled.

Min Kyung Hoon suddenly exclaimed. "That's actually a cute name! It suits you."

"Ladies and gentlemen, Min Kyung Hoon-ssi still hasn't given up. Let's all give him a moment of silence." Soo Geun teased and Kyung Hoon pouted at him.

Ash smiled towards the maknae which made him blush.

"Oh! Just stay like that. I'll save that smile in my heart." Kyung Hoon shyly winked at her. Everyone stood up and cringed with his pick up line.

Jang Hoon even patted his shoulder. "Do a good job but don't use cheesy lines like that, okay?"

Ash was also laughing in disbelief and it really made her wonder about the maknae's 4D attitude. 'Are all maknaes like this?' she thought as she's reminded of Lee Seung-hyun.

"Let's pretend that didn't happen. Now about hapkido, turns out we have wooden planks here!" Ho Dong shouted which surprised Ash.

Soo Geun handed her jogging pants that she can wear under her skirt to avoid unwanted exposure. He held a wooden plank above his head and gestured for Ash to kick it.

"Oh? This is so sudden!" She laughed and stretched her legs first.

The members exclaimed at how flexible she was and how long her legs really were.

"I think she might hit your face Soo Geun!" Sang Min joked.

Ash got into the right stance. She suddenly shouted and did a difficult 540 degree round kick which broke the plank into half. Everyone stood up surprised. Even Soo Geun who was known to have similar skills was impressed and shook her hand in acknowledgement.

"She's a girl you don't want to mess with!" Hee Chul declared in which the members agreed immediately.

Jang Hoon commented. "It's rare for a 30-year old woman to still kick like that and look so graceful while doing it."

"I was really shocked when she did that. It takes a certain level of skill to do such kick. Do you want to practice sometimes?" Soo Geun offered to which Ash agreed to happily.

"Alright, let's go back to her nicknames. We also have 'Sha Sha Sha' by Ho Dong and 'Girl Version of T.O.P.'? Why is that? You don't look the same. Is it because of your personalities?"

"People in YG think that I'm on the same wavelength as T.O.P-ssi. On music shows, he seem to act so cool and all but he also has a nickname — Bingu T.O.P. I guess I don't have to explain it myself." She laughed and thought that she's really going to be in trouble when this episode airs.