ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

| anoтнer annoυnceмenт |

"Do we really have to?" Sami whined as she packed the remaining items into her suitcase.

She was supposed to be on her way back to Seoul with Tyla but now she's being asked to come with Hoseok to his fan meeting.

Hoseok peeped out from the bathroom with his toothbrush stick to the side of his mouth. His bright pink hair could be noticed from a mile away.

Honestly, Sami always wondered why he decided to change it. She would've expected Jin to be the one to have pink hair instead of him. It wasn't anything wrong with him wearing it but it was something to get used to.

"For the hundredth time, it's because I want to tell everyone there that I'm engaged to you. Wouldn't that be the perfect place? I'll be around my members and fans." He placed the toothbrush back into his mouth to finish brushing his teeth.

Sami finished packing and sat on the bed with her arms folded across her chest. Yes, she had to agree to marry him but couldn't they keep it a secret until I don't know about the wedding.

She felt kind of uneasy about how Hoseok's fans were going to feel. Some were upset about his announcement about having a kid and to say that she was mixed. Second, the child was half black. At that moment, a figure stood in front of Sami.

It was Hoseok.

He kneels in front of Sami placing his arms around her wrist.

"Jaigya, it will be alright, I promise. I know what you're thinking and no matter what I want the both of you to be by my side." He lifted his head up placing a kiss on Sami's lips.

She returned the kiss back and smiled at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned her head on his shoulder.

She exhaled before nodding her head. "Fine, let's do this before I back out." She laughed.

Hoseok laughed out loud. "You won't, I'm here to make sure."

As he pointed to himself, he grabs Sami's hand and also the suitcase that was on the bed.

"Let's go before our daughter destroys the front area due to being by herself."

The couple walked out of the room where of course they see they're daughter unpacking all of her stuff and tossing it all over the place. Hoseok just dropped his head and shook it from side to side. Sami who stood next time to him whispered in his ear.

"You've got this right?" Before easing away to call the cab to pick them up.

Hoseok just sighed as he walked over to his daughter. The more and more Tyla gets older she was truly becoming more and more like him.

It was hours later when the trio landed. As soon as they got off of the plane there were paparazzi and fans waiting for their arrival. Hoseok smiled and nodded as he bowed and waved to everyone. He quickly picked up Tyla and grabbed Sami's hand as they made their way to the waiting van. They all got into the vehicle as they waited for Hoseok's manager got into the driver seat.

Once inside he drove them all over to the fan meet area. The rest of the group was there as well. Hoseok got out of the passenger seat and slide open the van's door. He helped Sami with Tyla as they walked over to the members.

All of the members noticed them and quickly walked over to them.

"It's noona!" Jungkook exclaimed.

He quickly rushed over and hugged Sami. Sami with was taken back from the hug. Hoseok side eyed Jungkook before prying him away from Sami.

"Aren't you the same person who has a hard time being around females?"

Jungkook pouted his lips folding his arms over his chest, "yeah but it's been a while since we've seen her,"

Sami laughed as she saw the look on his face. "I've missed all of you too. I'm sorry I couldn't stop by when I landed but I do have gifts for you all."

All the members' eyes lit up when she said that.

Jimin motion over to her to ask what she had for him. "You will see when all of you get back to Seoul."

At that number, their heads sunk down.

"But we won't be back in Seoul for at least four months." This was coming from Namjoon.

Sami placed four fingers in the air. "Four months?!" She turned to Hoseok. "You'll be gone for four months?"

"Ne, we leave from here to start our world tour." He explained to her. He slowly took a step back and over to the sound check guy who was calling him all of sudden. Sami turned to the rest of the group.

"I guess by your expression he didn't tell you about our tour, huh?" asked Yoongi

Sami shook her head no. "He didn't."

Just at that moment, the stage manager appeared to tell the group it was time to start the fan meet. The remaining members started to leave Sami and Tyla as they made their way the stage.

"Four months," Sami repeated once more. It wasn't that she upset that he was going on tour, it was the fact that Hoseok didn't tell her at all.

Being caught in a dazed, Sami didn't notice one of the stage crew members calling her name. "Sami? Are you Sami?"

Sami turned to the woman and provided her with a small smile. "Ah..yes I am."

The woman said something on the mic that she had around her neck before going back to Sami. "You're being requested to come on stage. Let me take you there."

Sami picked up Tyla and followed the woman to the stage. She proceeded to help Sami up to the stairs until Sami and Tyla were both on the stage. Crowds of people in the audience were quiet until they realized who they were.

Hoseok walked over to Sami and Tyla. "You okay?"

"We will talk after this but yeah I am," Sami said through her teeth.

Hoseok nodded his head before taking Sami's hand and bringing them to the front.

He grabbed the mic from the MC and smiled down at everyone in the audience before turning to his members. "Hello everyone, I, Jung Hoseok aka J-Hope would like to make an announcement. All of you are aware that this woman standing next to me is the mother of my daughter who I've kept hidden up until a couple of years ago. This person means a lot to me and I wouldn't want anyone else to continue the rest of my life with. I want everyone from my members to my management and also my fans to know that Samantha Mitchell has said yes to marrying me."

After saying that, Hoseok went down on his knees bowing down to everyone. Tyla wiggled out of Sami's arms and position herself next to Hoseok. And Sami who stood in tears also fell to her knees bowing down as well.

The only thing being heard was the sounds of camera clicking in the background.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

SONG POSTED: BOY IN LUV -Japanese Ver

SONG POSTED: BOY IN LUV -Japanese Ver.- / 防弾少年団

💚💙💚💙💚