ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

DADDY'S HOME

Six months later.....

It was the week before the group was to arrive back in Seoul from their tour. Once Sami had heard the news she immediately told her daughter, Tyla who was so ecstatic to hear that her daddy would be back that she couldn't sleep.

Tyla counted down the days to the hours to the minutes to seconds waiting for her appa. She drove Sami and Aunt Carol crazy with her enthusiasm.

BTS Arrives

"Let's go, eomma, I don't want to be late," Tyla said rushing towards the door to put her on her shoes. Sami just shook her head, Tyla was a daddy's girl and nothing was going to stop her from seeing Hoseok.

"Ty, calm down. We still have to wait for the car to show up anyway, so be patient."

Well, that didn't sit well for a six-year-old, she pouted folding her arms across her little chest. Sami just shook her head ignoring the little girl's antics.

Sami walked over to the guest room that her aunt was currently in. She leans her head inside noticing her aunt watching one of the new Korean dramas. "You sure you don't want to come with us to the airport?"

Her aunt paused the show and glanced up at her niece. "Why would I want to go to the airport with both of you?"

Sami stammered with her words. She didn't know what to say to her aunt.

Aunt Carol waved her niece away. "This is a private moment for Tyla and you. I shouldn't be getting in the way of that moment. Now go, Tyla is waiting for you."

Sami smiled tapping her fingers on the side of the door. She turned on her heels and headed to the front of the apartment to where her daughter was waiting.

Sami POV

I stood nervously waiting to see his face. His actual face step through the gates. I couldn't believe I was actually this anxious to see him.

I know that we facetime the whole time that he was away but it still wasn't the same.

The comfort of having him here put a smile on my face. Like his saying goes he was my hope that kept me going and I was ready to see him again.

I felt a tug on my hand as I looked down seeing Tyla just as anxious to see her appa as well.

I could honestly understand their bond from when I was her age, I was daddy's little girl as well and knew how much their relationship meant.

In the distance, I could hear crowds of fans screaming and yelling knowing that the group had just got off the plane and now we're heading towards the terminal. My heart beat rapidly as I knew in a matter of moments I would see him.

Finally, the gate doors open and the first set of people came through. It was some of the management crew.

They walked passed the group of fangirls before heading towards my directions. They smiled and bowed as I did the same.

One of them, Suz who I met approached me. She had her hair cut in a short bob style and was wearing glasses over her eyes. She smiled before taken off the glasses to hug me.

"How was the tour?" I asked.

She released the hug and rolled her eyes. "Too, too long," she answered. Making her arms go wide to explain. All I could do is laugh, that's how it truly felt for me as well. She tapped me on the shoulder and pointed her finger back to the gates.

I moved my head back to see the first person stepped out into the crowd cheering was Taehyung. He waved and smile doing a little dance before proceeding to walk by. He saw me and headed over in my direction. "Noona!" he yelled.

He extended his arms out to me and give me the biggest hug. "Oh, I missed you too," I tell him. He releases the hug before bending down towards Tyla.

He lifts up his hand in a motion for her to pound. She if course rolls her eyes. All I can do is shake my head. These two have a love/hate relationship. He frowns but pulls out something that would definitely make her happy.

"Here you go," reaching into his jacket he pulled out a lollipop. Her face changed as she reached for it and of course, Tae took it back. He turned his head to the side pointing to his cheek. Ty huffed but gave in placing a kiss on his cheek.

"You know that's messed up that you have to bribe a kid for affection," coming from another familiar voice. I glance up to see that it was Namjoon and Jin walking over.

Tae pouted as he got up. "Well, it's not my fault. She doesn't play fair." I put my hands on my hips.

"Are you still complaining about that time when you two played together?" Jin asked placing his bag down.

Tae folded his arms over his chest. "Yes I am," he confessed.

Everyone groan as Namjoon embrace me with a hug. "It's good to you, noona," Namjoon said releasing the hug. "Because if I had to hear you know who talk about why it's taking us so long to get here, I think I would have pulled my hair out."

I start to chuckle at his comment. "On this side, it wasn't any better," I reply pointing to the little one below. The guys laughed until the next bunch came by.

It was Jimin and Jeongguk. They literally, I mean literally raced over to us. They bowed quickly to their fans and charged over. "Noona!" they both yelled in unison.

I waved before I was hugged instantly by Junggeok. He practically lifted me up in the air. "Noona, can you save us?"

I stared at him confused by his question. "Why what's wrong?"

Jimin answered, "we left Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung behind and I think they're going to be mad at us."

"Technically we left Yoongi hyung asleep while Hoseok hyung searched for something on the plane," Jeongguk confirmed.

The others started to laugh which left me lost to why did would they have done that. Finally, the last members, Yoongi and Hoseok stepped out through the gates. At first, they weren't happy but changed as soon as they saw their fans waving at them.

"Appa!" Tyla yelled as she broke free from gaps and ran towards Hoseok. He stopped pushing his cart and stepped reaching his arms out to grab her. He lifted her up and hugged her tightly leaving kisses on her cheek.

Everyone awe before the rest of us including bodyguards and managers came over. He saw me and smiled from ear to ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his. Why was I embarrassed by so affection when we have done it many times before? He held me tightly bringing me closer to him. He leaned into my ear, "I missed you."

And in return, I responded back. "I missed you, too."

-HOSEOK & BTS ARE BACK, AND SAMI & TYLA COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER

OR ARE THEY...?

💙💙💙💙💙