ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғᴏᴜʀ

WEDDING DAY PART TWO

1:50 PM

HOSEOK'S POV

The door cracked open revealing Daito. He had a smirk on his face where I had the opposite. I truly was not expecting to see him again. He continues to step into the room while the atmosphere grew cold. Everyone is curious to whom he was.

"Konichiwa," he started saying before bowing. "I'm a friend of Sami and Hoseok, is it alright if I steal him for a moment?" his hand waved over to me as everyone turned to glance at my direction. Truthfully I thought I was done seeing him in Tokyo. I mean the man did help me but still, why was he here?

I lifted Tyla off of my lap to get up and talk to him. As I did my father grabbed my wrist. "Will you be okay?" he asked me. I knew that he was concern about this stranger and why he wanted to talk and so was I.

I give him a smile reassuring him that will is fine. Even the rest of the members looked worried about Daito. I handed my father Tyla to hold while I walked to the door to talk to him. I cleared my throat as he smiled and we both headed out to the hall.

We walked until we came to a corner of the building to have a lovely chat. His words, not mine. Daito leaned his hands over the rail and twiddling his fingers. He didn't say anything for a while, which honestly made me nervous.

"If you're going to say anything it would be nice to say it now," I said to him confidently.

He softly chuckled. "What I want to say to you, we both know for a fact that I can't since I know you won't do it."

I nodded my head knowing what he was talking about. Of course, I wasn't going to call off the wedding.

"But if you fuck up, I will definitely take back what belongs to me," Daito said with a straight face. "Count on it."

omniscient

Hoseok turned his head staring at the man next to him. Daito never glanced over or showed any type of emotions after he warned Hoseok. He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair before turning away and walking down the hall. Hoseok watched him until the man turned left and towards the sanctuary of the chapel. Hoseok softly scoffed before shoving his hands into his pocket.

He would have never thought that he would ever see Daito again but here he was and him to warn him of his wedding was something he couldn't images. He again shook his head walking back into the room with his father, daughter, and members.

~🔹~

2:45 PM

Wedding time

The stylist finished up the final touches on Sami. She placed the veil over Sami and turned her to face the mirror. Seeing herself in the mirror she had to hold back from messing up her makeup. Sami turned back to the three other females in the room who awed and gasp at her.

Aunt Carol covered her mouth with her hands being amazed at this special that she was able to see. Hoseok's mom and sister also looked that they were ready to burst into tears at any moment. "If all of you start crying then I'll start crying," Sami choked out saying.

The three women quickly laughed as they all touched up their makeup. Hoseok's mom held Sami's waist, "I'm so happy to have you in my family. Through everything that has happened, I'm that my son was able to find someone that loves him dearly and also in return."

Once more, Sami had to catch herself from messing up her makeup. She hugged her soon to be mother-in-law tightly right as the wedding planned knocked on the door.

"Let's get this show on the road," the planner announced.

Reception

The wedding ceremony went off without whiny drama. Which was for the best. Hoseok, Sami and the rest of the family sat in front as Hoseok held Sami hand kisses every chance that he could get. Moments later, the lights dimmed and everyone got suspicious. Hoseok and Sami turned to either and both give a confused look towards what was going on.

"Did you plan something?" Sami leaned over whispering. Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. Just then the voice that could cause the hair on your back to raise made everyone turned to them.

"Sami and Hoseok, I want to say that I am happy that I was able to watch you go from a teenager to a young adult, a mother and now a wife. I may not have had like that my niece was involved with a celebrity especially one that was not from our country but I'm glad that she was able to overcome all the obstacles that were put in front her...in including me. But anyway...I will stop rambling now and want to give the both of you gift. Without further ado, my gift to you is Chen of EXO."

A crowd of people started to clap as Chen stepped out. He bowed to everyone and right then the music started to play.

"Congratulations," Chen said into the mic before bowing and walking over to the Hoseok and Sami

Tears streamed down Sam's face and at this point, she didn't care if she makeup got messed up now. She truly believes that this was the best gift that she could ever receive other than giving birth to Tyla and meeting Hoseok. But to have someone but not just anyone but Chen do it, she couldn't contain herself.

She looked in the crowd for her aunt and mouthed the words "thank you" to her. Her aunt clapped her hands together and nodded back to her niece.

"You're welcome."

- congrats to BTS, Social Artist Awards

- Time will skip in the next chapter in which it will push the story further.

😋