ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

~~~~

Right after the wedding, things took a turn for the worst for Aunt Carol. She didn't want to say anything but her condition was written all over her face.

The vibrant energy that she once had slowly started to dwindle until she became bedridden. Sami stayed with her day and night never leaving her side until that final moment.

The moment where Aunt Carol smiled weakly at her niece. Her chest rose up and when it came back, her eyes closed for the last time.

It took every bit of Sami to not break down in front of her daughter but end she couldn't contain herself any longer. The tears fell and what it seems like her life became dark right after.

Hoseok tried to be there as much as he could but touring had him busy to even be there for Sami.

Sami understood but still, you still wanted the shoulder of your loved one to be there for you.

All the preparations for Aunt Carol's funeral, Sami had to do it alone. Picking out the casket to having to deal with the media jumping in to gain info about the funeral.

One person could only do so much until they shun away all those they love. And sadly that is what Sami did.

~~~~~

Lately, Mama Jung has been noticing the with Sami. She knew how hard it is to lose someone you love so dearly. She also noticed that it has been a while since Sami and her son had a day to themselves.

After thinking long and hard an idea popped into her head. She chuckled to herself which caused her husband and daughter to at her weirdly.

She turned her head over to her daughter. "Don't one of your designer friends owe you a favor?"

Being confused by that question, Hoseok's sister stared at her mother until she finally understands. "He does, why do you ask, eomma?"

Mama Jung didn't say anything but grab a sheet of paper and jotted down some information. "Take this to them and have the dress delivered over to your sister in law's place," she instructed. Hoseok sister nodded but was still curiously about the unanswered question.

Right after that, she turned to her husband, "what was the name of the restaurant that your friend owns?"

Mr. Jung raised an eyebrow as he closed the newspaper that he was reading. "Since you're not explaining whatever you're thinking of doing then I'm not saying anything."

Mama Jung humfed at her as she crossed her arms. "Fine, I can figure it out myself. And you sleep on the couch tonight."

And that's what she did for a little until Mr. Jung slapped the information in front of her. "As a man with dignity, I'm not going to sleep on the couch. It's bad for my neck but whatever you're doing better not backfire."

"It's not," Mama Jung stated. "Since the death of her aunt, Sami hasn't been her cheery self and I wanted to plan something nice for her. And second, they haven't had any alone time and a while so this is a gift for them."

Mr. Jung squeezed his wife's shoulder as he placed a kiss on top of her head. "Well, that's nice of you. I bet they would love it."

Mama Jung leaned back hoping the same thing too.

- so how are you doing?

- don't worry the drama is coming back.