Memories.

New cover! ^^ 

I made it. You like it? :D 

Anyways; Enjoy! <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

FLASHBACK

"You'll pay for this Styles!!" I heard Dylan yell.

"It wasn't my fault," he got closer to me "she tripped down the stairs by herself."

"Don't act innocent in front of me, Styles.... I'll make sure you end up 12 feet under the ground!" 

"That's little harsh, don't you think?" I could hear the smirk on Harry's face.

The last thing I heard was a loud bang and someone screaming for them to stop.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hey babe, whatcha doin?" I heard Dylan's voice on the other end.

"I... I was thinking..." I stuttered out.

"About?"

"Nothing. Um, why are you calling?"

"To ask you if you wanna go out?"

"Yeah, sure. Meet me out front Starbucks."

"Okay, see ya."

"Yeah.." I hung up. 

Should I tell him? I mean, they pretty much hate each other since the first day. I was 10 when I met Dylan, for really short amount of time we got close. When I told him about Harry he went overprotective and kept me out of the house for as long as he can. The thing between me and Harry is that he kinda used to bully me. Yeah, yeah. You're thinking 'that can't be true, he's so sweet, he can't hurt a fly.' Well, now he's like that... or that's the way he want's you guys to see him. Dylan's the only one who knows and I want to keep it that way.

FLASHBACK

"Ann-Marie, where the hell are you?" an angry Harry yelled from downstairs.

Our parents got separated couple of months ago. That's when everything started. Now my mom is at some friend's house, leaving me alone with the brother from hell - Harry.

Dylan has to be here any minute. After I told him about the bullying, he started spending more time at my place. He said that he'll never leave me alone with Harry. By the way, I'm almost 12 years old.

I heard the door bell and I sprinted out of my room and downstairs. On the door way Dylan was standing, casually waiting for me. 

"Annie!" he stretched out his arms in my direction.

"Hey!" I ran to hug him "Thank you for coming." I whispered in his chest.

"No need to thank me, sweetheart." he kissed my forehead and we left the house.

I got to Starbucks where Dylan was already waiting for me. I threw my self at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. First he was shocked but then his arms found my waist. 

"Is everything ok, Ann?" he asked, worry filled his voice.

"Yeah, I... I have to tell you something." I stuttered out.

"What?" 

"H-Harry apologized to me today. He said that he wants to start over. I-I said that we can try but..." I felt warm liquid run down my cheek. Was I.... crying? Why was I crying?

"Shh," he tried to calm me down by rubbing circles on my back "It's okay, no need to cry! If he ever does something to you again, just tell me, ok?"

"Yeah..."

 "Lets go in and take your head off of things." he said as I let go of his neck.

I smiled brightly at him as we entered the coffee shop. 

Liam's P.O.V.

"Guys!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs, entering the living room where the boys were playing video games. "Simon called."

"And?" Zayn asked, not looking away from the TV.

"He's giving us a 2 months vacation!" 

"Great!" Harry cheered "Where to?"

"L.A. baby!" I sang and laughed.

"Okay." Niall got up and went to the kitchen.

"Can Ann come?" Harry looked at me.

"I don't know, you should ask him."

"Just outta curiosity, can't you just leave her with your mother?" Louis asked.

Harry sighed "No. The reason why I took her the first place is because my mother can't handle her. She started ditching school, her grades went really low.. hell, she got expelled 2 times for 1 year." 

"Do you know why?" I asked.

"Well, my mum said that it started when I left for the X-factor." Harry looked at his hands.

The front door opened and closed and within seconds Ann was standing next to me.

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" she was happy.

"L.A. baby." I sang again and we both laughed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I NEED FEEDBACK!!! .... pretty,pretty please *makes cute puppy-dog face*

Love you! < 33

- Diana x