ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Weeks later...

"So how does sound?" Wendy had to ask Hoseok in the private studio room. She had leaned over to him as her chest brushed against Hoseok's arm. She was showing the changes in how the new song that he was to feature was supposed to go.

Since the announcement of their collaborates together, Dispatch and other news media have anticipated what the song was going to a sound like.

So far it has been over three weeks since the announcement and unfortunately, the recording kept being delayed due to Wendy's changes.

"I think it's fine," Hoseok said with a tired voice. It was already after 12 am and still it didn't seem like anything was being accomplished. He nonchalantly moved his arm away from her as he turned down to look at his phone.

He had noticed a text from Sami telling him that she was heading to bed and to remember that Tyla wanted to see him before she went to school in the morning. Hoseok responded back as he slipped his phone back into his pocket and to once again look over the song written down on the paper in front of him.

Wendy huffed and puffed as she pursed her lips together seeing Hoseok paid more attention to his phone than to her. She thought that it would be easy to sway him away from his so-called wife.

But the challenge has not been so easy. She thought by brushing herself against Hoseok that would at least agitate him but he was so engrossed in the song or the new messages that he either received from wife or daughter.

Finally it was going at 1 o'clock in the morning and still, nothing was accomplished and Hoseok was ready to go home. "Wendy, I'm sorry but I got to go," he told her getting up from the piano bench and collecting his things.

Realizing the situation, Wendy quickly rushed over to Hoseok and halts him from leaving the room. "Look, I apologize that it's taking so long for us to finish, I just want everything to be perfect. I don't want to flop because of my song sucking. Can we sort things out with the arrangements, maybe one more hour?" She asked, lifting up one finger and batting her eyelashes to him to make him give in.

Hoseok looked down at his watch viewing the time once more. He sighed in defeat since he wanted to be there when Tyla woke up and left for school. But of course being an idol came first in life and his daughter would understand.

He nodded his head giving in as Wendy beamed with excitement wrapping her arms around Hoseok's body. "Thanks, I'll run down to the café and bring us back some caffeine to keep our focus for the next hour."

She quickly exit out of the room and towards the elevator. She hit the call button for the elevator as she folded her arms crossed her chest. She then started to smile at the corner of her mouth, "I'll have him in my grasp, no matter what."

~~~~~

just posting don't mind me