Chapter 1 - How Did I End Up Drunk?

Hello! My name is (Y/N). Moon (Y/F/N). I am currently 25 years old. I work as the secretary of the CEO of the biggest plastic surgery supplies distributing company in all of South Korea. DSS Medical, meaning, Dream Seoul Silhouette Medical. We basically handle all medical equipment and accessories needed in the industry and supply them to all medical facilities that order them with swift and unrivaled haste. We carry everything from implants of all kinds to big pressurization chambers to decrease swelling, all the way down to the tiniest of screws, scalpels, lasers... whatever a surgeon may need.

I myself do not handle all of this work, I am merely a secretary. Although the lower-downs may argue that I am THE secretary here. And just why is that, might you ask? Well... Allow me to introduce you to my boss. The CEO and head honcho of this place. Mr. Jang.

This slimy looking fellow is exactly as sleazy as his outward appearance leads on to be

This slimy looking fellow is exactly as sleazy as his outward appearance leads on to be. His endless annoying advances, snarky remarks and total disregard for anyone's feelings apart from his own, coupled with his horrible anger problems and enormous ego make for one big, insufferable douche-bag sandwich.

Although, yes, I am quite used to putting up with his shit-show attitude and misogynistic remarks, the day in question, that being the day that I had finally broken down and gotten so hammered that I saw four of everything in my field of vision, was a whole other level of fucked up on his part, making an already awful day level up to horrendous in nature. Allow me to reiterate that days events...

~

I had awoken to the alarmingly loud and obnoxious blare of my alarm clock. I glanced quickly at the annoying contraption that read 6:55 am. The harsh rays of sun peaking through my black-out curtains left trails of sunlight assaulting my face and eyes, and I retreated back beneath the safety of my blankets to avoid their angry assault. I was never much of a morning person, and I always found that it took me longer than the average person to muster the strength to roll out of bed and start my day.

Opting to rest for just five more minutes, since it was Friday and I didn't have to be in to the office until 8:30 today anyways, I closed my eyes ever so briefly. Or what was supposed to be briefly. I woke up some time later, bolting out of bed as if a phantom had come to jolt me awake, looking at my alarm once again. 8:45. FUCK MY LIFE!

I tumbled out of bed, falling to the floor like a fumbling goof as I kicked off my night-clothes and crawled idiotically to my dresser, shaking as I opened the drawers to retrieve my clothing. Mr. Jang was going to murder me. I really didn't want to have to deal with his angry, screaming rampage today. Or any day for that matter... But as I pulled on my work skirt and dove to the nightstand to my cellphone, I knew I was in deep.

JANG BOSS *13 MISSED CALLS*

My eyes flew open wide and I gasped, my phone shaking wildly in my hand as I scrounged up all of the bravery within myself and called him back, rushing furiously to get ready like a fire was lit under my ass as I dreadfully waited for him to pick up after what seemed like several rings.