ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

| Something's Wrong |

More weeks passed on and each session with Wendy was starting to take a toll on Hoseok.

There were days when he didn't even know if he was coming or going. He barely was able to drive home after today's morning session.

Sami and the other members were also starting to worry about him as well and felt it was time to speak with him about it.

Hoseok walked into the house after 10 am, tired and drained from the long recording session with Wendy. All he wanted to do was go sleep and hope that the day would pass on by and once get up to do the same thing again in the evening.

He kicked off his sneakers and tossed his bag on the couch before heading up the stairs to go to bed.

Hoseok barely made it to the bedroom when Sami came out of the room with her hands on her waist. "Where have you been? Did forget that you were supposed to take Tyla to school today?"

In a dazed and not feeling like arguing, Hoseok pushed passed her ignoring her questions and headed straight to the bedroom. All he wanted to do right now is sleep and not hear any nagging especially from Sami.

Sami was shocked at the gesture. Never once has Hoseok not answer her or once not tell her if he was going to be an outlet. It wasn't that she cares but he always sent little tidbits of messages to her when he would be away. But now things have started to appear different in their relationship.

She just couldn't put her finger on what it was.

Sami sighed deeply as she walked down the stairs to grab her things. Along the way, she picked up her phone from out her bag.

She swiped it to unlock the home page and pushed the button that was for the Kakaotalk app that she normally used with the BTS members.

"Hey, I don't know if all of you are awake but could ya'll talk to Hoseok, please. I'm starting to wonder about him."

Sami bit down on her bottom lip as she waved her thumb at the send button thinking she should or not send the message. With one more look up at the stairs of the house, she decided to go ahead and do it.

She grabbed her keys, handbag and slipped on her shoes as she headed out to run errands before picking up Tyla from school. As she closed the door her phone started to chirp notifying her that the group had received the messages and will speak with their member.

◆•◆•◆

- have you ever had to reread what you've written just to figure out how you want the next chapters to go?

- sigh that's what I had to do. Hopefully, I can get it to where I want it to be.