Chapter 8: Paranoia (EDITED AS OF 2021)

Y/N POV~

" Uhhggh" I woke up, holding my head.

I noticed I was in my room.

" What happened?" I said, sitting up instantly feeling something around my side.

I looked down and realized I was only in my bra, but that was besides the fact, I had a long white band aid wrapped around my side.

Then all the memory came flooding back into my brain.

" Ew gross, I was being nice yesterday." I growled at myself.

"This is what I get for helping others and not worrying about my own damn self." I scowl to myself.

" These assholes are tryin to make me go soft, uh no, never again. They will backstab me! I just know it-"

The door of my room creaked open revealing all the guys with somewhat worried faces.

I felt anger boil in me, " YOU ASSHOLES!!!" I yelled, springing up from my bed, and lounging at the closest guy.

It was Smii7y, I grabbed his throat and slamming his body against the hallway wall.

He start struggling, " Y-Y/N w-what-"

" SHUT UP!!!!!" I screamed.

" YOU ALL ARE TRYIN TO MAKE ME SOFT HUH!???! I KNOW IT! TRYING TO GET MY GUARD DOWN SO YOU CAN FUCK ME OVER IN THE END HUH?!" I yelled, turning to all the shocked males while choking Smii7y still.

Vanoss shook his head and came toward me, I pulled a knife out and grabbed Smii7y next to me with the knife held to his neck stepping toward them.

They all stepped back.

Everyone's faces instantly turned into anger, I started laughing like a psycho.

" NEVER!!! I'LL NEVER FALL FOR A TRAP LIKE THIS!!" I laugh maniacal at them and smirked evilly to them.

"Y/n we are not going to do that to yo-"

"As if I DON'T TRUST ANYONE AND I SHOULDN"'T HAVE GIVEN YALL THE TIME OF DAY." I yowl interrupting Marcel.

I looked at Smii7y, who looked at me, eyes filled with sorrow, pain, and plead.

I started growing more frustrated, then I noticed Delirious was missing from the group.

I felt a presence behind me, I shoved Smii7y toward the guys, I turned and grabbed Delirious's metal bat that was about to collide with my skull.

He stood there stunted, I smirked and kicked him in the stomach making him lose air.

His grip loosened on the bat, I took it and turned around chucking it at who ever.

Nogla fell to the ground knocked out cold.

I winked to the boys and ran down the hall.

" GET HER!!!!" Vanoss yelled and the sound of running footsteps rang through out the house.

I made my way to the stairs and slid down them.

I hit the ground and there was Nogla's dog Joe.

" CATCH!" I yelled, picking up the dog and throwing him toward the men that were coming toward the stairs.

They stopped and Moo caught Joe, almost dropping him.

I laughed and ran to the living room, I grabbed my mask from the T.V stand and put it on.

By now all the guys were making there way toward me.

" I'd love to stay and entertain more but I got to be places." I said and jumped out the window.