ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

-🔹-

It was later on that day when Sami arrived back at their shared house in tow with Tyla. Of course, the little girl was talking up a storm about what she did in school today.

Sami shook her head listening and every so often would ask her daughter a question to keep the conversation going.

When they pulled up into the driveway, Sami didn't see Hoseok's car and of course, Tyla noticed the missing vehicle too.

"Is appa at the studio again?" The concerned girl asked her mother. What could Sami say to her? She didn't know herself if he was or not, she turned back to her daughter giving her a reassuring smile.

"Come on, Ty let's head inside and I will fix you a snack, okay?"

Tyla glanced forward staring at the empty space where her father his car.

She bit the bottom of her lip thinking for a moment if she should continue the conversation with her mother but when she saw the sadness in her mother's eyes, she felt it would be best to agree to what her mother had said and put a smile on her face. "Yes, can I watch tv while I eat my snack."

"Sure, let's watch tv together," Sami agreed to her Tyla's question. "But make sure you finish your homework."

Tyla groaned out loud towards her mother's last remark. Sami laughs softly as she unbuckles her seatbelt and gets out of the car and closing it behind her. She walked up to the house and turned the key letting both of them inside.

Sami and Tyle headed inside and Sami closed the door behind them. She took off her shoes and stood at the entrance of the house just admiring how huge it was for just three people. She remembered arguing with her aunt about going to the house.

FLASHBACK

"Aunt Carol, please can we find something smaller," Sami begged the woman. They had already looked at several houses already and each had faults as to why Aunt Carol didn't like them.

Aunt Carol slightly shifted her body and pouted to her niece. "Look, Sami, I want what's best for my nieces. What if you decide to have more kids, huh, wouldn't you want the house to big enough up to handle that? Plus doesn't his group members hang out from time to time at your place and also his family as well? So course, a large enough house should be able to equip that many people."

Not having any other choice but to go with it, Sami just nodded her head agreeing with what her aunt was saying and what she was going to do. She was a Mitchell of course. That's how they were able to get as far in any ventures that were put in front of them.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Now still standing at the entrance of the house, Sami now understood what her aunt meant. The BTS members did come over to hang out even if it wasn't to see Hoseok, they still came over to see how she was doing and hang out with Tyla.

She was very excited to have six uncles that cared so much for her and she cared about them as well. Hoseok's parents and sister would hang out as well and spend time with her. Hoseok's sister ended up being the best friend/sister that she never had.

They would spend so much time together, she was happy to have someone to speak to that was close in age to things she would tell Tonya about. But Sami didn't forget about her friend, Tonya was still in the picture, being the crazy friend that she was. She would call Sami to see how she was doing even if it was late on her side of the world.

They would argue for the first 10 minutes about how late/early Tonya would call her but after that, Sami would give in and just subside the conversation and tell Tonya all the things that have been going on.

She didn't tell her much about the situation that she was currently in because she didn't know how to approach it herself. Sami just didn't know what was going on and was too afraid to say something, even though she had every right.

After dinner and hanging out in the family room watching tv together, Sami and Tyla headed up to bed. During the whole tv time, Hoseok never called or text her to say if he would be staying out or coming out late.

Sami just did her normal night routine and slide herself into bed, turning off the nightlight above her bed and doing what she has been doing for the last couple of weeks, crying herself softly to sleep.

The night day, Sami woke up to the sound of her alarm clock buzzing letting her know that it was time to get up. She moans outstretching her arms out, but when she felt the other side the of bed, she noticed that she had slept alone once again.

~~~~~~

Why did I make this chapter so sad, even though I'm listening to upbeat music, that it actually make me tear up?

Oh well....the next chapter would be just as sad as this one too.