Plan of action- 65

Kirishima pov
The stadium wasn't incredibly large; a fighting arena with a couple of stands surrounding it, like the ones you'd see in American school sport films. It was indoor, with two tunnels on either side that led to waiting rooms. Ever since last night, I had been dreading this tournament. I didn't know if I could beat Uchida, and I sure as hell didn't want to embarrass myself. Whilst fearing for my fight, I sat with my classmates and watched as Katsuki stepped onto the court, a face like thunder. I smiled to myself, knowing he wasn't fearing his battle. He was against Naito, the nasty-looking black-haired boy from his old school. "Hey Midoriya, that guy went to your school right, what's his quirk?" I asked, turning round to look at Deku.
"Oh, let me think." He looked up for a second. "Ah, I think his quirk is a bit like Tsu's, except he has all the qualities of a cat." Midoriya smiled at me.
"So Kat will have no problem beating him." I stated calmly, knowing full well he wouldn't lose. I turned back round to see both boys in position just as the horn, signalling to start, went off. "You've got this Kat!" I stood up and yelled down at him. He smirked and nodded at me quickly before directing his attention to Naito. Since the Sport Festival was televised, everyone knew how powerful Kat was. So, when he just stood still there with a relaxed and almost bored facial expression, it caused everyone to be on edge. On the other hand, Naito instantly pounced to land almost in front of Kat. That was his first and only mistake; because with that, the battle was basically over. When Naito went for a lunge, Kat used his explosion to dodge, the go offensive as he grabbed the extended arm of Naito and slammed him to the ground. He had to be careful to not harm him too much, so Katsuki let off a couple of miniature explosions on top of Naito, causing the cat boy to quit struggling. And that was the battle basically over. As the horn went to show it had ended, Kat ruggedly picked up Naito and held him close to his face. I saw him say something in anger, but I couldn't make out what it was. Then, an eruption of applause came from class 1A as Kat headed back into the waiting rooms, a place I was about to head to.

Thankfully, Uchida was in the other room, across the stadium. I sat on a chair as Kat rubbed my shoulders. "You've got this man. Remember, you're strong, powerful, but don't run out of stamina, okay?" I sighed.
"I don't know if I can beat him. He shape-shifts, but I imagine he'll only want to turn into small and fast animals, how can I counter that?"
"I'm glad you asked." He smiled, walking and kneeing down in front of me. As he opened his mouth to speak, he suddenly stopped and looked up at my hair. "Wait, has your hair gotten lighter?" I raised a brow at him.
"I've literally got a fight in like ten minutes and you care about my hair dye." I moaned jokingly. He nodded. "Well yeah, the dye has faded, I'll need to re-dye it when we get back. Now anyways, back to how I'm going to beat Uchida."
"Sorry man, I just care about your red aesthetic okay? Anyways, I basically spent all night devising a plan. God I sound like fucking Deku when I say that." I laughed nervously as he rolled his eyes. "Anyways, yeah, he'll probably turn into stuff like birds, snakes, nothing to big like a bear or anything?" I nodded in agreement with his statement. "So here's what you do; every quirk has limits, his being that he'll lose energy when transforming. I was looking into other similar quirks and supposedly, every shift takes stored up kinetic and thermal energy in his body, and uses it. This means he can't constantly transform." I had almost forgotten how knowledgable Kat was with the science behind quirks and how they work. "Judging by his weight and frame, he should be able to transform around four to six times, you'll need to make sure his final form is something big and easy to hit." I was incredibly intrigued in how his mind worked, he was so intelligent. So then I asked;
"And how do I do that?"