ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ sɪx

| MY FAMILY'S GONE... |

-✨-

After a serious lecture from the members on how stupid Hoseok was, he came to the realization that he just screwed up everything that he dearly cared for.

Ignoring the rest of the nagging speeches coming from his members mainly from Jin, Hoseok got up from off of the plastic chair and stormed out of the studio leaving the group to shake their heads at what he has done.

Hoseok rushed down the hallway to the elevator and down to his car. When he arrived in the parking lot, he noticed Wendy leaning on the car with a brown bag in her hand.

He approached her and she glanced up noticing coming towards her. She had a smile on her face as she skipped happily with every step. But to her dismay, Hoseok wasn't smiling back to her. His face was all scrunched up as he continued to stare at the brown bag in clenched in her arms.

"What..is there something wrong?" She wondered, touching the sides of her face but Hoseok didn't answer her question. His eyes stayed glued to the bag in Wendy's hand.

By now Wendy was in front of him very concerned about why he was looking like that. She lifted her hand up to touch him and he swatted her hand away.

"Where did you get that bag?" He asked with a stern look on his face

She was shocked by hearing him talk that way to her since he always had a friendly tone towards her. She was afraid to even answer him back. "Where.did.you.get.that.bag?" He asked once again, tone still the same.

"It was laying on the floor by the door when Jin pushed me out. It had some yummy treats inside and I didn't want them to go to waste." To Wendy, she assumed that maybe Jin had dropped it when he came in, catching them kissing.

She held the bag out allowing Hoseok to just snatch it out her hands.

Wendy cried out from the quick gesture.

Hoseok opens the bag and noticed all of the items inside the bag.

"Fuck," he mumbled under his breath. He quickly folded the bag and unlocked the driver door to his car and hopped inside. Wendy turned around still standing dumbfounded by the actions that Hoseok was expressing at the moment.

"Yeah, you're just going to leave me out here!" She screamed out at the top of her lungs, banging her fist on the driver's window.

Hoseok ignored Wendy and places the car in drive, speeding out of the parking lot and out to the main road.

He pounded his fist on the steering wheel once he arrived at a red light. He reached over grabbing the tossed bag that was in his passenger seat and reopen the bag glancing inside to the contents.

Inside the bag were yummy treats that only Sami, his parents or sister would know about and knew that he liked them whole a lot.

He reached into the bag and pulled out one of them. It was a green tea mochi. The mochi had softened by now but it was still cold to the touch.

All Hoseok could do is stare at the treat as small tears started to fill up in his eyes. He was still, staring at the treat that he didn't even realize that the light had changed from red to green and cars that were behind him were honking their horns.

~>

Finally, Hoseok pulled up into the driveway of his house, noticing that all of the lights were completely off. Not even a speck of light could be found in the house. He quickly turned off the engine to his car and hopped out, rushing to the front door.

Hoseok tried to push the code to unlock the front door but unfortunately, since he was in such a hurry, he kept putting in the code incorrectly. He cursed himself repeatedly over and over since he knew but all he wanted to do was get inside as quickly as possible.

"Calm down, Hoseok," he told himself. He took a deep breath and finally punched in the right code hearing the right beep noise to allow him access to his home.

Hoseok hesitantly turned the knob and slowly walked into the house. As he noticed from the outside, the house was pitched black. There wasn't even a lamp to guide him through the house.

Hoseok walked more into the house, heading over to the family room first. His heart beat rapidly when he arrived at the first room not hearing the sound of laughing going on the show that normally the two he loved normally watched.

His heart started to sink slowly he searched all through the house looking for his loved ones. Hoseok then reached into the pocket of his pants and pulled out his phone. He glanced down and noticed several missed calls and messages displayed on his notification screen.

He tapped his call log and most of the missed calls were from Wendy and some from his mother telling him to call her. He pressed his mother's name and hit the call button to dial his mother.

A couple of rings went through until his mother answered the phone. "Hoseok, where are you? Is Sami with you? Oh God please me that she is!"

He shut his eyes and tried to hold back tears hearing the frantic cry coming from his mother. "I'm home but I Sami or Tyla are not here. Do you have any clue about where they are?" He begged his mother to answer him.

A silent pause went to the phone until Hoseok's mother came back on the phone. "I don't Hoseok, she came here and then took Tyla and both rushed out. She didn't tell me what happened or what was going on. It felt like Sami wasn't in the right state of mind when she took Tyla. Hoseok what happened?"

Hoseok just listens to what his mother had said about Sami and He removed the phone away from his ear moving his hand down, placing the phone in his lap.

His vision became blurry as he now glances down looking at the phone see that it was back to his home screen. His mother had hung up on her end of the line when she didn't hear him talking to her anymore.

From there, Hoseok lifted the phone up and pressed the two button, holding it down until it started to the person that was added to his shortcut. The phone ring and ring until finally, it went to voicemail.

Again, Hoseok ended the call and pressed the two button once again and waited once more but only ended up getting the voicemail.

He continued and continued doing the same steps over and over again still getting the same results.

Frustrated by getting the same results, Hoseok does the unthinkable and throws his phone so hard on the marble floor that it shattered into pieces.

He brings one leg up to his chest and runs his hands through his dark hair, screaming out loud that he just lost his family.

-✨-

- media pic: I love that picture, don't you?

- just my two cents before going back to my corner