ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ sᴇᴠᴇɴ

FIND OUR DAUGHTER

'Tyla's missing?' 

Kept spinning around and around in Hoseok's head. Hoseok was still holding his son when Sami told him the shocking news.

"Which room is Tyla's?" Hoseok with desperation to find his daughter in his voice.

Sami wiped away the tears from her face, raising a shaky arm up to point to her daughter's room. "Her name is on her door."

Hoseok nodded and got up from Sami' location heading over to his daughter's room. In his mind, all kinds of theories ran through his head.

Maybe she's hiding in the closet or in another room in the house. She did want us to be together but she was going at it the wrong way.

Hoseok pushed open his daughter's door. Just like every girl's room it had all kinds of posters of boy bands plaster on the wall. Tyla even had photos of all of the groups that she had taken pictures with at different events when they were still in Korea.

It was kind of strange that she had these pictures since they were still hanging up on her wall back in Seoul.

Hoseok rubbed his hand over some of the pictures as he thought about how happy that time in his life was. The memories of Sami and Tyla in the crowd at every single concert cheering him on.

He stepped away as he looked around the room some more.

The room had looked like a tornado has run through it. "She sure got her organization from her mother. But let's not tell eomma about that. Hmm?" Hoseok said to his son who smiled in his arms.

He examined the room some more before heading to the closest. "Tyla?"

No answer but he did notice clothes were missing. That moment, Sami walked into the room holding her cell phone.

"I called the police but they can't do anything for 24 hours. She could be long gone by then. Na eotteokhae, Hoseok, she's my baby." Sami cried.

Hoseok squeezed Sami on the shoulder hoping to ease that. "We'll find her don't worry."

But Tyla wasn't gone that long, she had left out of the house not too long before her parents had raced up the stairs to look for her. She continued to walk until she got far enough to make a phone call out to someone. "Grandma, are you still going to do it?"

Hoseok's mother on the other end was a little worried. "Yes, sweetheart it's been paid for but why didn't you ask your mother to pay for it?"

Tyla adjusted her backpack on her shoulder. "I'm only able to use my card for emergencies."

"Alright, but you did tell them where you're going right."

Tyla rolled her eyes. She couldn't tell her grandmother the truth. "Yes, I did."

"Fine, fine the tickets have been paid for and we'll see you in two days."

Tyla smiled to herself as she ended the call her grandmother.

She had planned to leave New York when her appa arrived but when things didn't go the way she wanted, Tyla used the grandma card.

She quickly picked up speed until she arrived at her first destination. The bus services. She was to take the bus up to Toronto and from there she would fly out.

But to where, well that's for the next chapter. She has already told you too much.

Sami and Hoseok were back at the house thinking of what to do next. By now both boys were sound asleep for their nap not knowing that their big sister was missing.

"If I can't get the police involved for the next twenty, maybe I can get some help from another source."

Hoseok stared up at Sami who was pushing numbers into her phone. "Who are you going to call?"

Sami hit the send button as she waited for the person I the other end to answer. When that person didn't answer, Sami felt defeated.

She quickly left a message on their voicemail. "Why would she do this?"

Hoseok placed his hands on Sami's shoulders. "Don't worry Sami we will find her. She knows how to protect herself."

Sami nodded as she laid her hand on Hoseok's. "That's the point. She knows how to protect herself without us."

Just then Sami turned to Hoseok with the brightness of hope on her face. "Why didn't I think of this before. She has a credit card, I can track when she uses it."

Hoseok stared back at Sami with a confused look on his face. "She has a credit card? Why does an eleven-year-old have a credit card?!"

Sami waved her hands in front of his face, ignoring that factor at the moment. "Now is not the time to be asking that, follow me."

Sami turned on her heels as Hoseok followed her to another room.

It was to her bedroom but when she opens up another door, it led them to a home office.

Sami sat down in the chair in front of the iMac. She typed in some information as the card company website appeared in front of them.

"Okay let me log into her account. Let's see."

Sami rapidly tapped her fingers on the keyboard while scanning all of the transactions but didn't see anything new done in the last couple of days.

Hoseok ran his fingers through his hair. "Damn, Tyla is smarter than we thought. She knew that you would look there first she didn't use it."

Sami glared at Hoseok. "This is not funny. That means someone is helping her. But who?"

"Well, she was texting on her phone. Check out her phone history." Hoseok stated.

Sami patted him on his chest, thinking that is a good idea, before turning back to the computer. She went on the website of their cellular account checking her daughter's cell phone activities.

She noticed some charges from a couple of days ago from Seoul but she remembered those calls since she was the one that made them.

It was to her attorney about the divorce.

"Ugh, nothing new." Sami groan as she placed her head down on the desk feeling defeated.

Hoseok rubbed the back of Sami's back.

'So basically she had this all planned from the cell phone to the credit card. Tyla is smarter than we think. This is definitely not good at all.'

∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧₊° ∗ˈ‧

A/N: Wow do you honestly expect a twelve-year-old would go through all this trouble to get her parents back together?

I guess when you have the resources anything is possible.

💙💜💙💜💙