Two

You kneeled in front of the boy and asked, "Are you okay?"

'stupid question, of course he's not'

He shook his head no. He wiped his tears away and stood up. He then bowed and ran away from the scene.

"Well, what now?" Jimin asked.

You shrugged, "I don't know." You stood there with a blank face.

Then the ball rang, "Let's go to class." Jimin said and you both started walking to your class.

As you walked in the teacher stopped what he was doing and looked at you both. You could already tell he was very no fun. (lmao if u get that i lob u) "New students?" He asked and you both nodded. "Introduce yourselves."

Jimin started, "Hi, I'm Jimin, I hope we can be friends." He said and bowed.

Then all eyes were on you. "Hi, i'm Y/N." You said and bowed.

"That's it?" The teacher asked.

"Do you want my whole life story or what?" You said, the teacher chose to ignore your comment and gave you your seats.

You were seated next to some guy called Namjoon. He was a hell of a smart ass. The whole class would shut him up if he tried to say something smart.

Jimin was seated next to a boy called Taehyung. He apparently was innocently dumb—which you found cute. Not cute in a 'oh marry me oppa' way, but cute in a 'ur so adorable omg' way.

As class continued, your mind wandered to the boy from this morning. You were so distracted by your anger that you didn't notice the mask that he was wearing or how much his eyes lured you in.

You didn't notice how his eyes could hold the whole universe in them yet those same eyes could also be empty. But to you, they were perfect. Two pools of darkness that you wouldn't hesitate to dive in.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Short chapter.