ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

SEOUL PT 2

🌸🌺🌸🌺

Sami pulled back on the older woman, wiping away the tears that stained her cheeks. A soft chuckled followed through as she couldn't help but wrap her arms around the woman once more. "I still can't believe that you're actually here, we've missed you," Mrs. Jung expressed breaking the embrace and looking into the glistening eyes of Sami. She wiped away some more of the new fresh tears from under Sami's eyes but no matter what, they still continued to fall.

"I know, it was definitely hard for me to come back but here I am, well not on the terms I would've thought that I'll be coming back," Sami choked out. Mrs. Jung faced changed as she looked confused at the woman standing in front of her.

"What do you mean?" She pulled back looking at the sad face of her once daughter-in-law.

The sad expression on Sami's face broke as she tried to spit out the words that she hated to use in this type of situation. "Tyla...is missing and we believe that she is somewhere in Seoul, we just don't know where."

It was a painful sentence that any parent never wanted to state but Sami had no other choice. "Are you serious, I can't believe it," Mrs. Jung expressed, covering her face hearing those dreadful words. But all Sami could do was nod her head answering the woman.

"Have you seen her or has she contacted you?" Sami questioned the woman.

Mrs. Jung shook her head answering Sami. "She called me about her appa being in town but after that, I haven't heard from her. Don't worry, Sami we'll find her." Mrs. Jung squeezed Sami's shoulder as she guided the woman into the house while the man gathered up the belongings that were still inside the van.

"So how are things going?" Mr. Jung asked his son as they collected the bags and brought the boys into the house.

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders. "I really don't know. This whole Tyla missing is getting to her, we just need to find her and hopefully, we can talk about us. I miss her so much, Dad, I just didn't know how much of until it was out of my hand. I want my family back."

Mr. Jung tilted his head as he listened to his son. "Hoseok, you made a big mistake when you stepped out on your wife and your child. I can understand how much it took a toll on Sami. She was always here being consoled by your mother, she was breaking mentally and also physically. But to learn that she was once again pregnant, and for you to not be anywhere around, I guess she felt that she had no other choice but to leave."

Hoseok listened well to what he was saying. He screwed up but he was willing to fix it, no matter how long it takes. Hoseok and his father stepped into the house noticing Sami sitting on the couch drinking a cup of warm tea as she stared out. Her mind was scrambled thinking the worst as to where her daughter was but she still needed to maintain a calm composure for her sons. "I'll put this stuff away for you and you go over there and talk to her," Mr. Jung stated taking the bags and right at the same time, Mrs. Jung came overtaken her grandson who was still sleeping so they could rest from their long flight.

Hoseok smiled at his parents as he wiped his hands on his pants while walking over to the flustered Sami. Hoseok sits next to her and without any hesitation, Sami turned to him wrapping her arms around him. The sudden gesture caused Hoseok to jolt back in return he wrapped his arms around Sami, comforting her because she needed it and so, did he. "We will find her, Sami," Hoseok proclaimed as he tightens his grip, bringing Sami closer to him. "We will find our daughter."