ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

DO YOU KNOW WHY?

🌸🌺🌸🌺

Hoseok and Sami stepped off of the plan as Sami let out a sigh. They moved out from the plane as they looked around. Sami slid her sunglasses up on top of her forehead as Hoseok made to cover up his face. They were now in Madrid. Sami took heavy steps as she moved down the ladder from the plane.

 Sami took heavy steps as she moved down the ladder from the plane

Every bit of her wanted to scream out with frustrated. This was the next place that their wonderful, lovely daughter Tyl had pinpointed on where she was and now that they were here, Sami was ready to pull out her hair.

She turned back to Hoseok who seemed lost in all of this. This was a different atmosphere that he was thrown in by their daughter. He rubbed the back of his head as he adjusted his mask and hat. He stepped down the ladder and stood next to Sami.

"So this where she stopped, huh?" He asked.

Sami put her hands on her hip as she nodded her head. "Yep and truthfully I doubt that she here."

Hoseok turned to Sami with a confused look on his face. "Why do you say that? It's possible," he said confidently.

Sami turned her hips to stare at Hoseok in the face. "In the last places have we stopped, did we find her?"

Hoseok slowly shook his head. "No," he said slowly.

"Exactly, she is making us go round and around all over the world to find her and have we?" Sami slowly started to raise her voice.

As Sami started to raise her voice people started to glance at them. Hoseok saw it and tried to calm Sami down. "I know you're upset but we will find her. It kind of puzzles me that she has so much money to travel."

Honestly, all Sami could do was shake her. "Let's go to wherever she wanted us to go to," Sami said feeling defeated. They both scroll out from the ground area where the plane was located and headed inside to grab their bags. As they waited for their bags to appear, Hoseok looked up to see someone holding up his name and hangul.

Sami wasn't paying attention since she was still waiting for her bag to appear on the turning belt. Hoseok tapped her shoulder and Sami waved him off. He tapped her shoulder again until Sami turned to him. "What is it?" She asked.

Hoseok pointed his finger over to the person holding a sign with his name on it. "Do you see that?" He asked Sami.

Sami nodded her head as she finally found her bag and was pulling it up to her. "Yeah, why would someone in Madrid have a sign with your name on it?"

Hoseok shrugged his shoulders as he started to walk over to the person with the sign in their hands. Sami followed behind him as they approached the person. Hoseok slowly pulled his mask away as he began to talk to the person. "Do you speak Korean? He asked them.