ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛʏ ғɪᴠᴇ

BEGIN AGAIN

It was later on in the day, the sun had now set and the moon has presented itself, allowing its light to slowly shine through the hotel room to add natural light to the room.

Even with the silk curtains, the moonbeams were strong enough to pierce through and wake the sleepy Hoseok from out from his slumber.

His eyelids tried to block out the beams but of course, he was no match for it. And so it stirred him out from his sleep. He yawned out and stretched out his arms but as he brought them down, his left arm dropped over the bare skin of someone or of course the person he was only in the room with.

With a gentle touch of Hoseok's hand, it caused Sami to stir a little bit from feeling the cold touch but it didn't wake her up.

It allowed her to get closer to Hoseok to cuddle up more so she could stay warm to his touch. Hoseok tilted his head down staring at the woman who felt comfortable to be in his arms.

He used his other hand to swipe away strands of her dark hair out of her face, so it wouldn't disturb her slumber.

Once more it only did the same thing as he when he placed his hand on her shoulder. But instead of her getting closer to Hoseok, Sami's eyelids open up as she now wakened up from her sleep.

She stretched out as Hoseok had done just a few minutes ago. She surveyed her surroundings as a tight embrace wrapped their arms around her waist.

Sami tried to look over to see what time it was but the embrace that she was trapped in made it hard for her. "It's a little bit after 3 in the morning," Hoseok acknowledged for her.

Sami hummed a response as she pulled up body up and bringing more of sheets up along the way. With her sitting up, Hoseok also did the same.

They both stayed quiet for longest, possibly figuring out all that went down hours ago. The fight, the dinner being brought in, Sami being suspicious of the food and then the both of them fallen on the bed, which leads them to be in the bed both naked.

"um," Sami and Hoseok both started to say at the same time.

The dup tried again with them both getting the same results. Finally, Hoseok stopped and motion Sami to talk first. She drew her legs up as she wrapped her arms around them. She pressed her chin to her knees as she inhaled a deep breath. "No matter how much I tried to force myself to keep my distance from you, I can't escape the feeling that I have for you. I guess my emotions for you are just too intense to push you away," she took in another deep breath. "Maybe I don't know, maybe we can try to start over."

Hoseok scooted over to Sami and pulled her into him. "There's no rush, we can take our time." Hoseok kissed her on top of her forehead as Sami placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I think taken our time would be nice, even though we already have three beautiful children together, " she laughed at the end.

Hoseok started to laugh at her comment. He pulled her even closer in which Sami let out a yelp being caught off guard by his antics. He pulled them back in the bed as they continue to cuddle I'm each other arms.

He placed another kiss on her forehead, the one on both sides of her cheeks before putting one on her soft lips. "I'm sorry for all of this, Sami..."

But before Hoseok could say anymore Sami stopped him by putting her index finger to his lips. "Hush, Hoseok, let's just enjoy this moment, right now. I've already forgiven you. All I want you to do now is hold me and later on we'll see if that woman sent anything, okay."

Sami removed her finger but instead of Hoseok answering her with his voice or nodding to agree, he just leaned down bringing his lips to kiss with Sami's, who did not hesitate to accept.

She even started to smile into the kiss as her arms fully went up and wrapped themselves around Hoseok neck pulling him closer.

-

Later on in the day, mostly lucky around 1 pm in the afternoon, Sami wakes up. She lifted her body and brought it over as she went over to grab her flowery dress to slip it on quick to walk around to get to her suitcase that was on the other side of the hotel.

She unlocked the case and reached inside pulling out her toiletries to head to the bathroom to take a shower.

While she was in the shower, Hoseok woke up minutes later after here hearing the sound of the water running in the shower. He pulled back the white sheets and bringing his lower body over to lean over the side. he scratched his head as he gaze went to the bathroom door. He smiled to himself once again being very happy that Sami and he were able to work things out and slowly get back to what they were.

He pushed himself up from the bed and headed over to his suitcase and reached inside pulling out his phone. He noticed some message on the screen and a smirk appeared on his face. Just as he did, the sound of the water turning off and a minuter later Sami stepped out from the bathroom opening the door revealing to be wearing the bathroom and a towel covering her hair.

She headed over to Hoseok and sit down next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder. "So what's up?" She asked him.

All Hoseok does is turn his phone screen towards Sami and shows her what displayed on the screen. She sighs and shakes her head.

"So I guess we're heading back to Korea now, huh?"

******

The last chapters will be posted later on today.