Chapter 4

"Hope to see you again soon! But of course not here!" Lisa, the nurse, said as she waved the two boys goodbye.

Taehyung waved back, a big smile on his face. "So it'll b-be like old- bunnies! times t-then?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who eagerly nodded.

"Why do you say bad words so much?" The older asked, making Jungkook hit his chest and jerk his head even more out of nerves.

"I-I have a- shit! thing called T-Tourettes syndrome." He said.

"I think it's cute!" Taehyung poked the younger's nose, making him a confused little child who blushed at the compliment.

"It's n-not cute."

"Is too! If I say so it is!"

"O-okay okay- f-fu- fine."

As the two arrived home via taxi, Jungkook noticed a note on the wall. He walked to it after taking his shoes off and read it.

Sweety,

Your father and I have went out for the evening. We should be back by tomorrow morning or so. We love you very much, we trust you with everything we have!

- love Mom and Dad

Jungkook crumpled the paper and threw it out, knowing his parents do this often. Jungkook turned around to take Taehyung to his room but noticed he was gone. A slight panic ran through him, not knowing where he went.

"Tae- fuck! hyung?! T-Taehyung where did- shit! you g-go?!" He called out as he fist flung to his chest as he became scared that Taehyung ran away.
"Tae-h-hyung?!" He called out again, then hearing a crash from upstairs. Jungkook ran up the stairs and into the room where the crash sounded, seeing Taehyung covering his mouth. Jungkook didn't care to see what fell, he just ran to the other and hugged him tightly. "Don't r-run off agai- fuck! again."

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung said with a pout, hugging the boy back.

"Are y-you okay?" Jungkook asked as he held the other's cheeks, checking for any marks on his face. Luckily, there wasn't any.

"I'm fine b-but I broke your p-picture..." Taehyung said, he was scared that he would be yelled at for breaking it.

"I'll just b-buy a- bunnies! new one." Jungkook picked up the broken picture frame, thankful it was only a crack in the glass and it didn't shatter. The crack began to glow a semi-bright white. Taehyung saw it too, both of their eyes watching as the light seemed to fix the crack on its own.

A sharp pain smacked Taehyung's head, causing him to fall back on the bed. He groaned in pain, closing his eyes tightly. Jungkook rushed to his side, trying his best to keep the boy out of pain.

The night the two were in Jungkook's room. The night before graduation. The night Taehyung came back to his lost boy... He wanted to say it, but it was too soon. As images of the two holding each other flashed in Taehyung's mind, a loud noise sounded in his ears. He knew he should've. He should've went for it.

"T-Taehyung please! Taeh-h- fuck! hyung!" Jungkook cried out, shaking the boy who lay on his bed.
"Tae please d-dont- bunnies! do this!"

Taehyung's arms wrapped around Jungkook, bringing him into a tight hug. Tears began to fill Jungkook's eyes, he had no idea what was going on. He just wanted his friend to be safe.

As the two lay on the bed, Taehyung began to calm down. The pain began to fade away, Jungkook's panic also lowering. The two held each other, Jungkook laying on top of Taehyung. They would be lying if they said they didn't like it. Jungkook felt his cheeks heat up so he hurried his face further into Taehyung's chest. The older rubbed Jungkook's lower back, which helped him not jerk and twitch so much.

Jungkook began to use his imagination, of what a kiss shared between the two would feel like. Would it be soft? Rough? Wet? Dry? Disgusting? Wrong? Who knows. All he knew was that he wanted to kiss Taehyung badly, even if it meant the end of his life. He imagined them in the same position, but their lips connected in a heated soft kiss. Their lips connected like puzzle pieces, both of them enjoying this feeling.
All he wished was for it to come true.

Flashback, 3 years ago

"Namjoon if you don't let me out of here, I will do it. I don't even think it's fair that Taehyung got out and I didn't." Jimin said, clearly mad that he let Taehyung get out, and not himself.

"Jimin, listen. You've done so well here, and Min Yoongi has been so much better without you. Can't you see that?" Namjoon said as he leaned on his desk, looking at an ever so mad Jimin.

"Listen here, Kim Namjoon!" Jimin stood up while slamming his hands on Namjoon's desk. "I am tired of being stuck here, and no! I don't see him happier! I see an anorexic guy who smokes and doesn't even act the same anymore! That's not even Yoongi! That's not my Yoongi! I want my Yoongi and I want him with me!" Jimin said with a rage in his eyes.

Namjoon stood up from his seat and grabbed the boy by his shirt. "I will have to put you back in the dark room, do you want that?"

"I'd rather have something else." He said, Namjoon stared into the younger's eyes, a bit confused. Before he could open his mouth, a sharp pain shot through the older's abdomen. Jimin smirked, the feeling of Namjoon's grip became loose. Blood spilled out as Jimin removed the knife, filling up a plastic cup with Namjoon's blood.
"Sorry, boss. I hate to see the world crash down like this. It could've went so much smoother." Jimin said as Namjoon's body fell to the ground. The boy grabbed the keys from Namjoon's pockets, opening a drawer from the desk. He grabbed a wooden box that read Min Yoongi's Memories and opened it with another key. He took out the small little glass jar that glowed a white and blue, holding onto it for dear life. Jimin dragged the body to the corner of the room, making a symbol on the wall with the blood.
"Only if you could've just opened the door for me to see my Yoongi." A bright white door appeared, allowing the two to go through. As soon as Jimin entered, he was at a graveyard around midnight.

WOW SO WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK

I'M SORRY I HAD TO DO IT

I LOVE YOU 💜❤️