53

1 week later...

Angel

I was on the couch finishing up some work when I heard the door bell ring. "That must be David..." I groaned and got up.

Every since he came to me and confessed his love a week ago, things have been great. He's been so sweet and patient with me. He never gets frustrated. Things have definitely changed for the better. It feels like how it did when we first met.

But be mistaken, me and David have not been having sex or doing anything sexual for that matter. Not only because you have to wait until 6 weeks after giving birth, but because I'm going to give it to him when I'm ready; when I feel like he's worked hard enough for it. I plan on making him wait as long as possible just to really see if he'll wait on me like how he says he will.

But so far, he's doing a great job with it. He doesn't pressure me into doing anything with him.

He doesn't even stay the night over here; I won't allow him to, and he's okay with that. I told him that this wouldn't be easy and he seems to understand.

Opening the door, I smiled seeing him standing there. "Hey Baby." He stepped in and hugged my waist.

"Hey boo." I shut the door and pecked his soft, sweet lips. "Mmm.. Little Butt sleeping?" He asked as he followed me back to the couch.

"Yeah, I just put her down for bed." I grabbed my Macbook and continued doing what I was doing before he got here.

He peeked over my shoulder and squinted his eyes. "What you doing? Watching porn? I wanna see..." He said quickly, trying to take it out my hands. I mugged him and smacked them. "Ouch!"

"Nigga no! I'm catching up on some work Steph and Zoie sent me earlier... Speaking of work, how was it?" I asked as I typed away on my computer.

"I was good! Everything was smooth today since Jd was helping me." He shrugged.

"When you think he gonna start his own business?"

He kissed my check and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me. "I don't know... But that nigga a genius. He gone be a great business man."

Tingles ran down my spine as he laid soft pecks on my neck. "Mmm, I missed you Mama..." He moaned softly to me.

"I missed you too..." I grabbed his head and closed my eyes. My eyes slightly rolled to the back of my head and I began to bite down on my lip.

Just thinking about him on top on of me makes my pussy jump, and he knows exactly what he's doing too... To bad he was on punishment for now.

I pushed his head back, making him stop. He chuckled and got up. "David don't wake her up!" I yelled at him as he walked up the stairs.

"I won't babe!"

I smiled to myself thanking God for guiding this man back to me. I still can't believe he's here. Everything feels like a dream...

"Angel, what's this?" My thoughts were cut off by David's voice. I looked up and he was holding the blue bottle of my Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops.

[S/N: These shits really work... It's expensive and you use it up quick, but it really does work. Shit grew my edges back, true story 😂]