Chapter 15

I wake up in a white room, of silence. I sit up rubbing my eyes. My body feels way better than before. My eyes adjust and I see Levi sitting on a chair close to a door. By my side, I see Erwin sitting on a white bed, with his arm bandaged up. Hanji is standing by the door.

"Y/N! How are you feeling?" Hanji immediately asks. I look back at her before saying.

"I've been better."

"Well, you'll be glad to know I felt better when giving you that cold bath soak." She said winking. I cringe and my lips twitches. She soaked me in a bath, I was completely naked.

Oh My Walls.

"Shut it Glasses" Levi says.

"Cadet, know that tomorrow you are going to be taken in for questioning." The Commander says. I try to salute, but stop when I feel my muscles tight. Instead I nod before answering.

"Yes, I tried to gather as much information as I could, although they didn't elaborate much."

"Why did they even take you?" Levi asks, staring me down. I shiver under his stare for the first time, and he immediately stops for some reason.

"Reiner didn't elaborate much." I say, choosing to keep the reason to myself. Although Eren knows anyway. Levi quietly tsks.

"Speak about it now, so we can select what will be mentioned and not mentioned." Erwin says.

"They spoke about their hometown, which Berthlodt confirmed is outside the Walls. Reiner also answered a question about immobile titans, and stated "Ymir of all people should now" so I believe as soon as Ymir is healed, she needs to be spoken to, to investigate what she knows. They also tried to persuade Ymir to bring Christa, eh, I mean Historia. They claimed their mission was to eradicate humanity but bringing Eren, Ymir and I back would be better.

When I asked why they wanted to eradicate humanity they avoided answering at all costs. Completely ignored me even as I persisted, even completely changing the conversation. Reiner also apologised for the bad conditions, like no food and Eren's state with no arms and my slightly irritated skin. Reiner and Berthlodt then had a little argument about how they're plan was suddenly changed." I stop. And then look at Hanji.

"Sorry, my throat is dry, can I get some water before I finish up." She nods and leaves the room.

"What do you me-" Levi was cut up by Erwin putting up a hand and speaking.

"Levi. No questions until she has finished." Levi remained quiet and Hanji entered the room, giving me the water. I drank it all before starting.

"This is one of the biggest things that I learned, and will be very useful. Reiner asked Ymir how long she was a mindless titan. Mindless titan meaning how the titans outside the Walls are. Ymir said for 60 years. Reiner than asked Ymir if she remembered who she ate while she was Mindless. Ymir said no and Reiner proceeded to tell her it was a friend. There are many things I learned from this conversation. One would be that Titans are humans. Trapped inside the body. Two would be a Mindless Titan must eat a Titan-shifter to become a human again, they are also granted with the power to be a Titan shifter too. Three would be that Reiner, Berthlodt and Annie had an extra accomplice with them. Who died by the hands of Ymir as a Mindless Titan, so Ymir is a Titan shifter now. That is all Sir." I finish and force a painful salute.

The Commander nods and I drop my arms. Everyone has a face of deep thought.

"Good job Cadet." Erwin says, before the room becomes silent.

"We already addressed the Titans being humans thing but all of this too?" Levi breaks the silence.

"Y/N, can I request for everything you have said written on paper and elaborate as much as you can. Also leave your own theories on anything at the end please." Hanji asks, with a serious face. I nod.

"Y/N, you have proven yourself very loyal. Also note that Ymir left with the Armored and Colossal Titan, so questioning her will be impossible " The Commander says. I thank him.

"You are free to go Y/N" Hanji let's me know.

"Thank you for the help." I say standing up.

"Meet me in my office at 7 sharp Cadet, after our meal in the Mess Hall" Levi says.

"Yes Captain." I say, finally leaving the room.

I go into the room next to it and see Eren with Mikasa. Thank The Walls.

"Sorry Mikasa, can I talk to Eren please?" I ask. She nods and leaves the room.

"Ehhh... Yes?" Eren asks confused.

"Please do me a favour" I look at him with pleading eyes. He immediately sits up with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah of course." He says.

"Don't mention anything about what Reiner said. Please don't mention things about my bracelet or them saying I'm not from here. Please." I say.

He nods saying, "Of course. Any reason why?"

"They won't trust me. I want to be the one to tell them, at my own pace." I slightly lie. He doesn't have to know why. It will just make me look like a coward.

Which I guess I am.

"Okay, its okay" He says ruffling my hair. I chuckle and thank him. If I wasn't asking for a favour I would be angry he messed up my hair.

I leave the room and let Mikasa enter again. She smiles and I return it, before going to the Mess Hall. I sit at our squad table, with Levi being the only person there.

"Where did you go?" He asks, drinking his tea.

"I just checked on Eren" I reply.

"Eat." He says sliding a plate of bread to me. I nod and take the bread, eating it.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there." Levi suddenly says.

"Wha-" he cuts me off by continuing, "I was called away after my conversation with you and Reiner. And Eyebrows wouldn't let me fight. I understand I'm injured but I'm sure it would have been better if I fought." He finishes.

"The Commander was just trying to save a good soldier" I say, accidently adding to his ego.

"You think I'm a good soldier?" He asks. Oh Walls.

"By facts, you are 'Humanities Strongest Soldier'." I say.

"Yes. Of course." He smirks, "I'm sorry about your friend." He says, sipping his tea again.

"I've accepted facts. Although he knows many things about me, which he has already started using against me." I mutter. He raises an eyebrow.

"Elaborate." He says. My eyes widen, how the Walls did he hear all of that.

"He knows my weak spots." I fake laugh.

"Tch. My office now."

"But you said 7!" I say seeing him stand up.

"I changed my mind. Now." I finish off my bread and wipe my mouth before following behind him.

***