「044」

0 4 4

INTRO: O!RUL8,2?

══════↯══════

I stare at Jiho with wide eyes while Jungkook looked at both of us back and forth with confusion. This is real, it isn't a gamble or a game, it's just one life, a life that was called Kwon Jiho, was standing in front of me. We stood there for a long moment in a state of shock and surprise. I notice Jiho's lips quiver a little before he managed to speak words.

"You're alive," said Jiho, "You're really right in front of me right now."

"Hm? What do you mean Jiho?" I question as he suddenly threw his arms around me, squeezing me tight, "Jiho I c-can't bre-athe..."

"Oh my apologies, I should be the one to say that," laughed Jiho as he took out his inhaler from his pocket to show me.

I smile back, it really is Jiho, that inhaler confirms that it's him because he's had asthma since he was little, can't believe he even joked about it. Suddenly Jungkook coughs, making Jiho and I aware that he was still there with us.

"Why don't we go somewhere more quiet to talk?" suggested Jiho, "You and your friend can come join me in my dorm. We have a lot of catching up to do."

I looked at Jungkook to get his opinion, he nods, "Okay then let's go~" What I hadn't notice was him wincing at the word 'friend'.

━━━━━━━━━

Jiho unlocked the door to his room and we were greeted with a familiar setting. His dorm room is the same as Jungkook and I's but with a green accent. He gestures Jungkook and I to sit down before returning with cups of tea.

"Wow you've already familiarized yourself with this dorm already? And to think you just transferred in today," I say as I took a sip of tea.

"Actually, it's been a week since I've settled in this school," replied Jiho with a smile.

"You were the one who went to the cafe the other day, wasn't it?"

"How did you know? I didn't even notice you," said Jiho.

"Who could miss a customer who comes in all cloaked in black, plus a mask to hide their identity?" I joked, "And I did catch your initials while taking your order, sorry for not noticing it was you much earlier, I was in complete doubt that I would get another chance to see you again."

Jiho laughed it off, "It's fine Yoonbyul, I don't expect you to recognize me straight away, it's been how long since I've last seen you? Maybe ten years by now right? I'm surprised at how much you still look the same."

"I could say the same to you, ten years later and you're still the same old handsome kid."

We were lost in our own world, recollecting memories from the past and catching up with each other's achievements before I finally felt a strong aura next to me becoming a little irritated. I turn my head to realize Jungkook was with us, I totally ignored him this whole time.

"Oh right Jiho, I forgot to introduce you to my friend, this is Jungkook, and Jungkook this is Jiho, my childhood friend," I say with a smile.