Chapter 4

Cookie yawned pulling herself out of bed. She smiled looking over her shoulder. Her husband lay naked the thin white sheet covering his lower body. His morning wood print visible. She bit her lip lightly. He put it down last night. Like all the way down.

13......

That was the number of times he brought her to her peak. She walked past her mirror, stopping in her tracks she observed her body. He had definitely treated it as his canvas. Bite marks on her back, dark purple hickeys on her neck going down to her chest. Her ass still had a hand print on it.

He had let her have it. Gabe her something to cry about. She felt utterly drained, but after a night like that she felt obligated to make him breakfast. A good one to,breakfast for for a king.

Groaning she stepped to her drawer putting on some panties and a bra. She was contemplating going down stairs commando. Juanita had a docters appointment so no one was downstairs. She slid her robe on her body not bothering to tie it.

Walking down the hall she checked on Bella who was wide awake. Grinning at her she picked up her grandaughter who smiled then layed her head on her shoulder.

"You hungry princess?" Cookie asked walking down the stairs. Bella nodded sticking her thumb into her mouth.

"Ok grandmas gonna fix you some food." Cookie spoke walking into the dinning room, taking the door to the kitchen.

"Ewww! God mom can you put some clothes on." Hakeem groaned covering his eyes. Cookie jumped at his voice. Bella squealed loudly wiggling in Cookie's arms.

"Daddy!" She cheered reaching for him.

"Boy, what the hell are you doing out of bed?" Cookie snapped passing a sitting Tiana and handing him Bella.

"I was hungry and there's no food at the house." He whined kissing his daughters cheek.

"I'll make you guys breakfast." Cookie spoke walking around him to the fridge he had been raiding. Hakeem set Bella down on the floor slowly to not hurt himself. He turned giving his mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Damn mama, did a vampire attack you?  You look like you got a bad case of alien chicken pocks." He spoke eyeing all her hickeys. Cookie rolled her eyes. Swatting his hand as he went to poke one.

"Keep playing you about to be eating fruit like me and Bella." Cookie snapped.

"Im kidding. Thank you mama, and close this up." Hakeem spoke pulling her robe closed.

She smacked his hands tying her robe herself. Hakeem laughed turning only to grimace again. Lucious walked into the kitchen a pair of boxers on him. He yawned scratching his stomach. His body marred with bright red scratches, and a bite mark on his shoulder.

"Do you guys ever put clothes on?" Hakeem gagged. Lucious finally noticed the others in the kitchen. He awkwardly cleared his throat.

"Damn dad, did you fight catwoman? Y'all are aggressive man." Hakeem teased, a spatula flew smacking him in the head.  He whined hearing the metal spatula hit the ground.

"Shut up boy. Go sit yo ass down in the family room till I call you." Cookie snapped. Hakeem rolled his eyes walking out of the kitchen.

"Come on Bella. Let's do colors this morning. Away from your abusive grandparents." Hakeem grinned stretching his hand out to his daughter, who happily ran to him and grabbed his hand. He made it around the corner before an apple could hit him.

Lucious walked to his wife and kissed her lips reaching behind her for a peach. Cookie started to grab pots and pans when Lucious cleared his throat again gaining her attention. Cookie looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He pointed to Tiana. Turning she sighed.