Supermassive Black Hole (5)

Noah was surprised to see Edward have a change of heart, or mind. Edward was now on board with Bella having the baby since he heard its thoughts.

But, then again, Noah wasn't really surprised, not really. Edward was eventually going to love the baby like Bella did. It was just a matter of time.

However, time was ticking, and Bella could give birth any day at any time. It was an unpredictable due date, which unfortunately, Alice couldn't even see.

In order to be prepared for Bella's birth, Carlisle needed to be strong and focused. Which means Carlisle needed to hunt.

In order to hunt they needed to get pass and distract the kill-on-site guard dogs.

Which is where Noah's plan comes to mind.

  *~*~*~*

'Not now! We need to hurry!' Noah thought as he heard the two wolves that were chasing them howl behind them.

He knew that instead of two wolves attacking them they would soon be outnumbered. His eyes darted towards Esme making sure she was alright before darting after any animal he could smell.

Time was ticking, but time wasn't going to be the only thing they needed

*~*~*~*

"I'll be back soon, Rose don't worry. The wolves won't be able to touch me or the others, I'll make sure of that."

Rosalie stared at Noah as they stood by the door he planned on sneaking out of with the other three.

"I know you'll make it back, just be careful."  Rosalie wrapped her arms around him, her lips meeting his.

The kiss between the two of them was like it was the last one. To compare the kiss, it was like a wife kissing her husband goodbye before he left to go to war hoping he'll return back alive. While the circumstance they were in wasn't  a war, it had the potential to be life ending.

*~*~*~*

When Noah found the others Carlisle was on his phone, his expression showing he was worried. Noah was able to hear Alice on the other end, but he could only tell by the sound of voice that she was panicking.

"What's wrong?" Noah asked looking at Esme and Emmett assuming they would know.

"Bella's gone into labor." Esme answered as she stared at Carlisle anxiously waiting for him to tell them Bella's condition.

Noah stared at Esme then at Carlisle. Dread filled through him. They needed to get Carlisle back to help out with the delivery because something could go wrong.

Carlisle looked at them, holding the phone to his ear still. "We have to go now!"

Emmett shared a quick glance with Noah before they ran back to the house. Noah tried to stay with the rest, but the possibility of losing Bella overcame him and he sprinted ahead of them.

Noah was sure if his heart was still able to beat, it'll be pumping loudly through his ears from fear.

'Don't be late! Don't let it be too late!'

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello, hello, everyone.

I know I said this chapter was going to be longer, however, I realized that we were nearing the end of breaking dawn part 1. So, if this was longer I could've ended breaking dawn part 1 in this chapter. I was hoping chapter 10 would be the end of part 1, but that's obviously not going to happen.

So, the next chapter may be the ending for part 1, but I am hoping for part 2 to be more than just 5 or 6 chapters.  I kind of feel disappointed in my self for how short part 1 took to end because I feel like I rushed through it just to get it over with.

However, we still have part 2 to get through, which is sad because that means the ending for this series.

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I tried to do something different that I don't think I've done in past chapters.

Comment/Vote/Follow