Chapter forty six

Woke up too 76.1K reads is this real life?? Thank you to everyone who is reading and enjoying my book I appreciate and love you all thanks for making my dreams come true making people happy through my stories 💖

  "I know what you did, and trust me you won't get away with it" I stand there frozen, my breath quickening.

"I-" Before I can saying anything he hushes me.

"No, need to say anything, I know everything, now thanks to you and your stupid little self my whole company is fucked up" he says, his eyes full of anger, God it was like I am staring into the my death.

"Listen to me, I received-" Before I could explain himself he grips my arm even tighter.

"I don't care about what you have to say, okay? nothing is going to change the fact that you still did it" He says before I feel faint, God how hard is he gripping my arm?

"It all makes sense, you used me, how could I be so blind? I should have just stuck to my usual ways, but you tricked me or something into falling in love with you, your nothing but a gold digger Addison" He says before I look away from his glance again.

Is that what he really thought of me, some gold digger?

His words hurt me, but I deserve it I guess, I mean I brought this on myself.

I thought we were done until Ryder spoke again, shattering my heart in a million pieces.

Your nothing, I mean look at you I was an idiot for ever liking you or giving you this job, you know what I don't care about you I never have and I never will get out of my sight your just an ungrateful bitch, fuck this your fired leave and never come back." Ryder says shocking me.

"B-but Ryder I-" I try to explain again but he won't hear it.

"No buts get the hell out of my building NOW!" he screams loudly.

I couldn't believe him, he was acting so different to the Ryder I knew, I guess everyone shows their true colors one day.

And that's when I knew I should have done what my brother did.

I never should have met Ryder, they are all the same.

Why did I do this? Oh that's right because I am a fucked up idiot.

I can't do this anymore, life was something that never really worked for me and now I know for sure that it needs to come to an end.

I don't understand how everything can come crumbling down in a blink of an eye.

I was juggling two lives at once, and I never knew one choice could destroy everything...

"Ok, I'm so sorry Ry-" Because I could say any more he speaks again.

"Don't say my name you're unworthy of it now GET OUT SLUT!" he shouts making me wince, I haven't been called a slut since my dad...

But I guess I deserved it, I deserved everything...

I couldn't believe his words, shit what have I done?

Shaking my head I quickly packed up my things and hurried out, I had really fucked up now.

I passed Cindy quickly as she looked at me to say I don't know what to believe...

As tears welled up in my eyes, I blinked them back to clear my vision.

I knew that something bad was going to happen to me because it always does, I was a fool to think that my life would actually get better.

As I stepped out of the office, I took a shaky breath before walking a bit away from the building.