Chapter 10~W-What The H***

.

.

.

Recap

"Kitchen." I mouthed as she nodded before a muffled scream pierced through the mansion. We hurried into the kitchen, prepared to fight when we noticed Delilah's mom.

My goodness....

"Sorry about that girls." Mrs Owens apologized while dropping the huge man onto the linoleum floor.

"M-Mom?!"

"Yes?" She asked with a smile on her face as she dropped the wash cloth onto the man's face.

"W-What the hell?!" Delilah half shouted as I nodded in agreement with her.

"It was a burglar, so I kind of..." She trailed off as Delilah stared at her.

"Drugged him." She put it simple as I stared at the guy's body before he quickly sat up causing me to knock him out with the fireplace shovel.

"Good job, darling." Mrs Owens praised as I smiled.

"Are you in the mafia?" Delilah asked as we turned and looked at her.

"No darling...I just...uh hang around men dressed in black who do some..things for me." She smiled as we stared at her like she was the most oddest person on earth.

"So technically you're in the mafia." I stated while piecing the puzzle together as she sighed.

"No, darling. I ha-" She was about to repeat herself when Delilah interrupted.

"No No. We understand. Come on Mirabelle, lets just go to a school." Delilah nodded while linking arms and pulling me out of kitchen and out the front door. When we got to school, everybody was gathered outside crowding around something.

"What's going on?" I asked while stopping a guy who was running towards the crowd.

"School's slut verses the bad ass!!" Somebody shouted as the guy took off running back towards the crowd as me and Delilah followed. Just as we had finally pushed through the crowd, the loud screaming finally reached our ears.

"Stop!!" Brandy screamed as a unfamiliar girl sat on her chest, punching at her face.

"Why should I? After all you've done to that poor girl." She smirked while pointing over at me as everybody turned in my direction and stared. This girl, she wasn't familiar yet she was gorgeous. Her curly jet black hair cascaded down her back and her eyes were as green as a swamp. She looked exactly like Collin but in a female's body.

"What did I miss?" Collin whispered while wrapping his arms around my waist as I leaned back into his embrace.

"Apparently Brandy's getting her ass beat for bullying me. I don't even know the girl who's beating her up." I mumbled the last part as I looked up into the same swampy green eyes.

"That's my twin sister, Georgina. She just transferred here. Today." He sighed while pecking my forehead as we turned back and watched some of the teachers try to pull Georgina off of Brandy, but she didn't budge. They finally decided to get the coach who was about three years older than us with a body to die for. He walked out and easily pulled Georgina off of Brandy before carrying her away like some prince in shining armor.

"Delila-" I stopped as I noticed that her and Sebastian were exchanging kisses well more like sucking each others face off.

What the hell is going on with today?

--------------

Hello! Sorry that I haven't updated, my cat gave birth to her kittens and I couldn't keep my eyes off of them. Any who, onwards to the questions.

What did you think of this chapter?

What do you think of Collin's twin sister Georgina?

Should Georgina and the hot coach hook up?

Shall I do a Georgina, Coach, & Collin's POV?

Comment your answers if you please and if you have any questions of your own than please, ask away. I won't bite unless you're a marshmallow man with chocolate. :3

I love you all, my awesome yet silent readers!

Ƙίϯϯψ