7. į¶œįµ’į¶œįµįµ‡Ė”įµ’į¶œįµįµ‰įµˆ

Tadashi P.O.V

"ಠ_ಠ What are you sa-mph!"

I cut her off by pressing my lips against her furiously with lust and passion. She struggled a little at first, for her pride, but then eventually gave up and kissed me back. I felt the butterflies in my stomach go crazy.
O(≧▽≦)O

She wrapped her arms, which were now freed from my grip, around my neck and pulled me closer playing with my dark hairヽ(*'∀`)ノ.

[Y/n] then licked my lips for permission, to which I gladly gave(∩'∀`@)⊃. She explored my mouth leaving no spot untouched as I did the same to her while moaning a little( ' ▽ ' )

Sadly we had to pull apart for lack of oxygen(ノД'). When we pulled back, a string of saliva could be seen connecting our lips(灬ºωº灬)♡.

"Quiet a sexy moan you gave out there(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)," she giggled as I blushed(ノ∀`) but quickly regained.

"I am sexy that way. Now let's continue shall we?~"

I moved closer to her so that our bodies were pressed up against each other. I shivered slightly as I felt her left hand travel over my upper body (= ̄▽ ̄=).

[Y/n] brought her lips closer to my ears and I could feel her warm breath making me quiver.

"Indeed we shall, but. . .FIRST PRIORITY FOOD!" With that she pushed me away and ran to the kitchen, leaving me dumbfounded('°_°').

╭(°A°')╮ I shook my head side to side at her behaviour while chuckling. She really knows how to surprise me('∀'). And I love surprises~

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Sorry ya lemon( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ) expecting Readers. But don't worry, I might or might not write one(︶︿︶). Who knows?~¯\_(ツ)_/¯