15. The Damned Media

You leaned onto Katsuki as you approached UA.

"Is that...the press?" You asked. "There's a lot of 'em."

"Tch. It's probably about All Might. Let's get this fuckin' over with." Katsuki said, and you two walked into the sea of news reporters.

"What do you think of All Might as a teacher?"

"Are you in Class 1-A? How is All Might as a teacher?"

"Can you give us a description of All Might as a teacher?"

The media crowded around you two so much, it was almost suffocating. Adding your injured legs into the situation, both you and Katsuki couldn't escape.

"These fuckin' desperate shits." Your blonde friend grumbled. "(F/n), get on my back."

Without hesitation or question, you did as he said. Your arms wrapped around his neck and your legs were around his hip.

"DIE, BITCHES!!" Bakugou screamed as he blasted off, above the gates, and into the school.

"..Katsuki-san, I could've just used my quirk." You stated, as he piggybacked you down the halls if UA.

"Sure, (F/n). How long would it have took for you to morph two fucking skateboard shits?" He grumbled and opened the door to Class 1-A.

"(L/n)!"

A familiar blonde ran towards you.

"Kaminari-san! Good morning!" You greeted, still on Bakugou.

Kirishima joined the conversation as he walked over. "Oi, (L/n)-san, why is Bakugou piggybacking you?"

Bakugou fired back a 'clever' response. "CAUSE I CAN, DICK!"

"'Cause Bakugou's ultra whipped, Kirishima." Denki answered. "Good morning, (L/n)."

"Hey, Kaminari-san. What's up?" You said, ignoring Katsuki's 'I'M NOT WHIPPED, CUNT!' as you ruffled Katsuki's hair.

"Are you my cellphone? 'Cause every time I put my charger in you, you vibrate." Denki winked as he spewed out a pick up line.

Before you had a chance to respond, Bakugou screamed, "HEY ELECTRIC BITCH, FUCKIN' DIE!"

Bakugou was currently screaming and chasing his head off, while you were on his back the entire time. "H-hey, Katsuki-san! Slow down damnit!"

Bakugou was too angry at Kaminari to hear your voice, and therefore you fell down.

"Ow..." You grumbled.

A hand suddenly was stretched out in front of you, offering to help lift you up off the ground. You took it as a suave voice asked, "Are you okay, (L/n)-san?"

"Todoroki-san!" You exclaimed for no real reason. You then tumbled forward, into Todoroki's chest. Todoroki landed on the ground with a thud, and you were on top of him.

"S-sorry, my legs aren't completely healed from yesterday." You grimaced as you got up.

"It's fine. I'm the one who injured you anyway, (L/n)-san. I should be apologizing." Todoroki said.

"(F/N) GET THE FUCK OFF ICYHOT." Bakugou exclaimed.

You spotted at Kaminari in the corner, who had a big bruise on his forehead.

'I need to give Katsuki-san a scolding for randomly beating up Kaminari-san later...'

Bakugou grumbled again. "Icyhot, you piece of shit. (F/n)'s legs are broken 'cause of you bitch. She couldn't even fuckin' walk-I had to carry her heavy ass back to her apartment."

Todoroki was confused. "Are you and (L/n)-san dating?"

"D-DIE!"

••• •••

Half plot, half crack LMAO