>Chapter 17

On the way to track down the
Rabbit Girl-Mirko, wasn't the easiest.

Since nobody ever knows when the hero disappears and appears, it was rather difficult.

But with a simple tracker developed by All For One's trusted scientist aka doctor,
F/N's job is a little easier.

Following the red dot on the GPS, F/N arrived a few condominiums.

F/N hesitated for the first time in decades and thought.
'This must be it.. right?'

Oh snap, his trust issues are kicking in...
But despite that, he continued with his mission.

Sneaking closer to the red dot, F/N could see a girl with bunny features inside the condo, watching television or something.

Using the working poisons that F/N developed by himself, he aimed at the girl.

But somehow, Mirko, the bunny girl turned around and had a face of shock, which kind of startled the winged villain and he shot it poison straight at her eye.

Screams could be heard but F/N slowky slided open the glass door and stared down at the bunny girl gasping for air.

"Sorry, Mirko. It was nice meeting you."
F/N ended her agony quickly with a stab through the skull from the chin.
(the soft part behind the chin bone, F/N stabbed straight up)

The screaming stopped as a small gurgle of blood bursted from her mouth.

F/N shed a small tear as he thought about the fun and sad moments of the bunny when they were still middle schoolers.

F/N carried rhe bunny girl and burried her deep in the forest under a a (Tree/Type) tree which he and Mirko promised to see each other again when they were small.

It didn't take long for F/N to regain his composure and move on.

He shouldn't be feeling anything towards theheroes besides anger and vengeance.
He is a villain.
One that will not hesitate to kill.

But why is there suddenly a heavy stone upon his chest everytime he stabbed through somebody?

It bothered him so much.
He couldn't stop thinking about that bad day.

He couldn't stop feeling the way he felt on that angry day.
It was like his soul is slowly dying and falling apart...

It started raining again.
Oh sky, why are you playing F/N like this.
Please stop raining...
But it won't stop, and it won't listen.

The rain washed off the blood stained on F/N's clothes as he slowly and slightly waddled along the empty and dark streets of the night.

Oh but who is that figure in the cloudy and dark environmenf in front of him?

F/N stopped walking and looked up.

That scarf.
Those hair.
Those pair of goggles...

F/N's face distorted in anger and laughed, tryingg to contain his reluctance in walking the direction.