EYELESS JACK X READER YAY

I saved eyeless jack from a basement after my best friend tried to kill me. He took me to the mansion where I met everyone we started to train together slender hoped that I would become a great creepypasta one day.

Jack and I were out on a kill it was my first kill so I went up to the window and there I saw a man and his wife cuddling in there sleep while naked ugh why do I have to kill naked people. I looked at Jack he just move his hands tell me to go on and do it. I slip into the window the wife rolled in her sleep I hide in the shadows till she stopped moving around. I'm going for the husband first since he seems the strongest I slowly walk to the man.

I start to grab my knife and then I slit his throat his eyes shot open while blood squirted everywhere I laughed maybe a little to loud because the wife woke up and started screaming I quickly covered her mouth and stabbed her in the chest. She started grasping for air but I didn't allow it because I started choking her with a grin on my face. 

After they were dead I took out my scalpel that jack got me for my birthday and cut open their sides so I can take there kidneys for Jack. I walked over to the window Jack was waiting by a tree with his mask up a little . . . he was smiling it melted my heart .

"hey Jack I got the kidneys if you want them", I said with a soft smile.

"You look nice with blood on you by the way congrats on your first kill", He said while he held something behind his back.

"thanks may I ask whats behind your back jack", I tried to sneak a peek behind him but he moved out of the way ugh.

"Later i'll Give it to you, shall we go back", he asked. 

"Sure lets go", I giggled.

We were making our way back to the mansion but suddenly jack stopped and told me to come over. 

TIME SKIP

We made it back the mansion jack and I went upstairs he told me to sit on the bed which I did. He walked slowly to me as he slowly handed me a (f/c) box it was rapped in gold it was so pretty as I opened it I was a necklace it said my name on it , it was so beautiful I jumped up and hugged jack.

"And one more thing (y/n) will you be my girlfriend", jack asked I looked shocked and blushed madly.

"Yes I would like that", I said as I kissed his cheek.

He grabbed my face," no no that's not how you kiss". Jack said with sly a smile his mask moved up and he kiss me. He was begging for more so I let him push me on the bed. He moved away so I could breathe I was panting he look satisfied. He kissed my cheek and started moving down to my neck I gasp it felt nice.

"J-Jack", I whimpered out.

"Hahaha", he laughed with a raspy deep vocie.

"M-more", guess he took that as a signal to remove my clothes.

Once I was fully naked and jack he went for my chest and started to lick his way down as he fingered me. I Basically screamed in pleasure. I look near the door and...saw..WTF BEN. He looked at me and shushed me. Okay that's werid he can watch if he wants I dont care. I looked back at jack he had his member on my womanhood.

"You ready", he said sounding a little shy.

"Y-yes give it to me", I said seductively.

He rammed it in me I scream yes. Since I was like a masochist I enjoyed the pain he keep thrusting till I felt a knot in my stomach he rammed one my time and I came calling his name he did the same after a couple of thrusts.

"I love you", he whispered as flopped down next to me.

"Love ya too", I kissed his head before I soon collapsed next to him.