They Meet Your Intimidating Older Brother

Joseph Seed-

When Joseph met you older brother, he understood his want to protect you and to figure out whether Joseph was good enough for you. He was a little bit lost for words when he realised that his usually charming personality had no effect on you brother, and that your very intimidating older brother wasn't interested in what he had to say. Joseph tried to remain confident even when your brother was staring at him like that, he tried his best to talk to your brother but wasn't having much luck. Even though he wasn't making any progress with your brother, you were thankful that he at least Freud, and you were thankful that your brother wasn't going to scare away another boyfriend.

Jacob Seed-

You knew that the meeting between Jacob and your older brother would cause some tension. They both refused to be intimidated by each other and both refused to back down from each other. The whole meeting was tense and basically one prolonged passive aggressive argument between the two. You were sure that they would end up killing each other if you didn't separate them. Jacob tried to be nice at first, well as nice as he could be, but when you brother started slipping threats into the conversation and was obviously trying to intimidate him Jacob decided that he had enough. Jacob started arguing back, making threats of his own. You had to practically drag Jacob out of the place, just to stop them from stacking each other.

John Seed-

John would never admit when he felt intimidated, especially because it was your brother. He truly tried to be his charming self, trying to win your brother over after you told him that your brother would be the most difficult member of your family to win over, you told John to not worry about it and that it didn't matter if your brother liked him because the chances are that he wouldn't. John refused to believe that he couldn't win your brother over, he had to win your brother over. But he didn't win your brother over, which you knew he wouldn't. You spent hours afterwards with John as he ranted and asked why your brother didn't like him, he wasn't used to this rejection. You listened to him for a while but finally decided to tell him to shut up and comforted him, assuring him that it didn't matter.

Faith Seed-

Your brother was prepared to rip your new girlfriend apart, to as her question after question, to just genuinely intimidate her. But when he met her she was the sweetest person that he had ever met. Faith was her usual self, sweet and soft spoken. Your brother tried to intimidate her, and it worked, but she didn't let it show. Eventually he gave up and just let her be. Somehow, she had managed to win him over, she did the impossible. Afterwards, she was so happy and excited because it went so well and you couldn't help but join her in her pleasant mood, somebody managed to win over your brother!

Requests?