20. I Only Want You

[Edited]

Jungkook was quiet after the whole incident with Taehyung.

He didn't say a word after we left the bowling alley. Not even when we stopped at a convenient store to get ramen and drinks. His jaw remained in the same clenched position since we left, brows slightly furrowed, lips set in a small scowl.

We're sitting near the river with a dark blue picnic blanket underneath us, eating and drinking quietly as the fireflies floated around in beautiful flickers against the setting sun on the river. There were no boats, no crowds. 

Just us. 

The only sounds heard were the frogs croaking loudly and jingling of bicycle bells that occasionally passed by. 

Everything would be perfect.

Would

If we never came across Taehyung today it would have been the best date I've ever had. I guess in a way it already was. I could tell Jungkook had this whole day planned out just for me.

'For us... Who knew he could be such a romantic?'

 I glanced over at Jungkook, watching him slurp up his noodles and chug his Coke. I wasn't quite sure what to say but I needed to say something. We couldn't just sit in silence forever.

"Look, Jungkook, I didn't know-- oof!" 

Before I knew it Jungkook had pushed me down onto the blanket, hovering over me with his elbows and legs placed on either side of my body. I gulped as my heart picked up speed. His eyes were shining brightly even in the dim light, the frown still deeply set into his face.

Quickly, he began pecking little kisses up both of my arms, around my shoulders and even a little on my collar bone.

"Ju-Jungkook," I half whispered for fear my voice would crack if I tried to speak loudly. "What are you doing?" 

His mouth planted kisses across my collar bone softly and I held my breath, my stomach churning with want. "I'm marking everywhere he touched you," he mumbled against the base of my throat. Goosebumps shot up my arms as his voice came out deep and husky.

"You have no idea how much I-- " he sighed in irritation, taking a deep breath to calm his anger before finally meeting my eyes. "Only I can touch you," he settled with, placing a light kiss on my right cheek which was now probably blazing a red blush.

"I don't want any other guy putting his hands on you like this," he ordered, giving my hip a squeeze for good measure.

 I stared into the big doe eyes I've become accustomed to. I glanced over his dark hair that tousled in the light evening breeze, the way the setting sun emphasized the cute scar on his cheek and illuminated his smooth skin all together. He had taken off his coat when we sat down and now his strong arms were on full display in his shirt.

It's beyond obvious by this point that I've  grown a liking towards this man. 

And I can finally admit it.

"I don't want anyone else to touch me," I whispered timidly, my fingers lightly trailing up his arm and rested on his bicep as my eyes centered in on his nose for fear of getting too lost in his alluring eyes. "I only want you to touch me." 

His frown instantly disappeared, replaced with a small smile. "Just say it, y/n," he murmured face leaning in close to mine.

"Say what?" 

He took my face into his palm, forcing me to look back at him, my own reflection evident in his shimmering eyes. "That you like me too." 

Seconds passed, my breathing coming out in soft pants as I mustered up the courage. I've only expressed my feelings to one other person in my entire life. But I knew he needed to hear it at this point. I haven't really been the best at showing affection since we met. And I don't count the day I went crazy in the living room, I wasn't myself that day.

"I like you, Jungkook. A lot. It took me so long to admit it, I'm sorry," I pushed the words out, finally able to voice and get those feelings off my chest.

 I noticed how he blushed, smiling gently before leaning in slowly until our lips finally connected. My body flamed with heat as his body slowly pressed down against mine, kissing me with so much passion I needed to grip his arms to keep myself from fully drowning in him. 

I never realized how much my body craved for his touch, his lips. I needed him. His fingers tangled into my hair, deepening the kiss a bit as he tried to pull me closer from underneath. Our lips molded and moved together perfectly, lips feeling as soft as they always looked.

Finally he pulled away even though I wanted more, staring lovingly into my eyes as his thumb caressed the side of my face tenderly. There were no words exchanged, our eyes having a silent mutual agreement of the same feelings being united. 

His nose brushed mine lightly before gently pressing, one, two, three more light kisses on to my lips.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," Jungkook finally mumbles, leaning in to press even more kisses to my lips and I giggled, pressing on his chest to try and stop him. 

Thankfully, I failed.

His lips traveled down my neck, claiming every inch and my squeezed my eyes closed as a pressure built up in my lower stomach. My body ached with desire and need, the world completely blocked out at this point, nothing else existed except us in these moments.

Abruptly he stopped and I forced down the whiny groan that almost came out.

"Thanks for holding up your end of the bet by the way." 

I giggled and rolled my eyes, his bunny teeth peaked through as he smiled and rolled off of my body and I pouted, still yearning for his warmth. He took my hand into both of his hands as we now stared up at the stars shining brightly in the dark expanse of night sky.

I was finally, after a year of misery, even if only for a moment, happy again.

A/N♡:

IT ONLY TOOK THEM 20 CHAPTERS KSSKHSLHJK

Please share your thoughts:

What do you think about Jungkook?

About Taehyung?

This whole crazy situation???

Let me know!

Also, vote on this chapter to celebrate your first kiss with Jungkook! 😂

Thanks for reading loves! 💜

-xoxo Kay