Chapter Seven: Bad Boy Football Games

7 | Bad Boy Football Games

Banner/Cover made by UndercoverReadur

After three hours of training with Will and Scott, I was finally on my way home. As soon as I exited Scott's bedroom, I instantly started to hear moaning and whispering from the living room. Cringing at the thought of accidentally interrupting a steamy make-out session between Mr and Mrs Carson, I quickly shielded my eyes with one hand and headed straight to the front door.

"Liam?" questioned a familiar voice from behind me. I instantly knew it was Bradley's, her delicate tone never ceased to entertain ears. Slowly turning around, I face two pairs of eyes. Not only did I catch the attention of the aforementioned brunette, I had caught the attention of the blonde male who she was sitting on top of.

"Heeeey Brad," I chirped, as casually as possible; calling Bradley a timeless nickname of hers. "How's it going?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, as she got off of the quiet male, who was staring daggers at me.

"Who the hell is this?" He growled, as he shifted on the couch that they were laying on.

"I'm a friend of her brother's. I was just hanging out here with him," I quickly replied, with an awkward smile on my already blushed face.

"Well you can go now," Bradley ordered, with a flick of the hand.

"Well, uh..um...okay!" I stammered on, as I continued to stare at the couple. "I'm Liam, by the way. I'm sorry, I didn't your name-"

"Just go!" They both yelled in unison, causing me to stubble out of the house as quickly as possible. As soon as I was outside, I checked my phone to see if I had any messages from Aviary. Seeing that I had none from her-or from anyone-I decided to do something out of the ordinary: I called her.

"Argent?" She answered after a few seconds of ringing, "Why are you calling me?"

"Just to hear your lovely voice," I smirked, remembering the flirting sessions I had with my friends, a few minutes ago.

"Oh shut up," she laughed, on the other side of the line. "So what's up?"

"Nothing much, just thinking about you,"

"Liam," she began, a giggle stifling her words, "when did you become such a flirt,"

"Aha, you finally said my first name,"

"Only because I'm taken back by your words, dork,"

"Do you wanna go to the school's football game tomorrow night?" I questioned, changing the topic.

"And why would I want to do that?"

"Come on, don't be such a sour wolf," I teased, as I cross the street to get to my house, "you'll have fun, I promise. Plus you'll get to see my cute face and meet my friends,"

"Hmm," she hummed on the line, I could another laugh coming on, "okay, I'll go. But that's only because you keep referencing Teen Wolf."

"Then it's settled, it's a date."

"Whatever you say, Argent," she replied, in an amused tone.

• • •

"And where do you think you're going, mister," squeaked a small voice from behind me. Tonight was the football game, and I was finally out of the door until my little sister showed up. Turning around, I crouched down and stood in front of her.

"I'm going out, Charlie,"

"Is Scott going with you?" She questioned, with a small smile on her face. Not only did my little sister have a taste for little boys named after bodies of water, she also has a crush on sixteen year old football jocks.