Chapter 14 'Famous' Well Shopping

Third Pov

Ninjago City has been growing slowly from the battle. The people who were corrupt, didn't know anything that happen but all cheered. For Lloyd and Y/n.

As a man named Cyber Borg, helped cheer on the people of Ninjago. To help rebuild the city.

The city will grow slowly as the wounds heal and new memories arise.

Lloyd's Pov

"Y/n! Hurray up!" I call up the stairs.

"Sorry sorry!  I needed a good outfit and to pack my bag!" Y/n says as she rushed her way down the stairs.

Y/n wore f/c tee, some blue ripped jeans, and converse. "Well let's go talk to the kids!"

Y/n got a head start and ran ahead, I chased after her as she opened the to the outside. The kids were all outside and starred at  us.

"It's the ninja!"

Little children of all ages ran to Y/n and me. As much as I tired to keep them off me, Y/n instead that I hugged a few.

"Alright, now let's all sit and I guess you can ask some questions before we go," Y/n command in a sweet tone.

A few sad sigh ran around as them sat on rocks and dirt. "Not to worry. We will be here later."

Their faces lit up in joy, as Y/n toke some questions.

"Yes?"

"Have you put anyone in jail?" a little boy asked.

"Well, yes. The stone warriors," Y/n answered.

"Same here. Just add some ssnakess," I slithered my s's to spook some kids.

A little girl let out a mini scream after I answers the boys questioned.

"Did you drop out of school?" a boy questioned a bit older.

"I was put in a school for bad boys. Always pranking people, robing, and saying I was my father. Now my senses and father teach me," I explained.

"I was home schooled sense I was able to go to school. Still am," Y/n added getting quieter to the end.

"Are you single, Mr. Green Ninja?" a girl with a high pitch voice.

I nodded my head, "Hm. Yeah."

The girls eyes widen big, she squealed like a child that got candy she wanted. "Uh man... that means there not together..."

"Hey, don't worry. We will be crime fighting in partners, just not in a romance relationship," Y/n explains to the child.

"Oh I'm happy because I love Lloyd!" the little danced weirdly.

"Uh... thanks..." I was embarrassed, the little girl was very proud to say that.

"Now, children. We have to get going," Y/n told the children.

"Aww..."

"Hey! We will be back later, don't worry," I added on.

We rode our dragon the way there, Y/n said she had to take the lead.

"So... where did we have to go?" Y/n asks as she flew the dragon in circles.

"A small now called Rosebond," I answer.

"Ok," she answers pulling on the chain a bit, she made our dragon go flying towards Rosebond.

The wind blew through her h/c hair, which sorta got in my face. "Hey, can you do something so your hair isn't in my face?" I chuckled.

"Oh yeah," she made our dragon so down from twenty to zero.

She handed me the chains that she held  to I. She made so her hair wouldn't bother me.

"Alright there you go," Y/n smiled brightly taking the chains back.

"Thanks," I spoke.

"Any day..."

It toke a few minutes to get there, we landed outside of the town. Y/n was worried that some of the people here didn't like them.

I told her that it would be fine. She couldn't agree with me, but I was willing to listen to her.

Y/n Pov

I watched as Lloyd's blonde hair bounced when he landed, then I followed behind.

"Alright so what did Wu need?" Lloyd asks me.

I slipped my hand into my pocket pulling out the list Wu wrote for us to go get stuff. Some odd reason, they were all here.

"Blue tea leaves, some homemade raspberry yogurt, and..." I slowly trailed off not able to read this hand writing. Which I knew it wasn't Wu's.

Lloyd looked over at the small paper I held, "It says fabric gray blue."

"What is have of this stuff anyway?" I questioned as we started walking into the town.

It was small now filled with lively people doing their own thing. Their were couples chatting, children drawing, elders shopping. It was sweet and familiar.

I couldn't remember how, but it was. Then something hit me, "Lloyd..."

"Did Wu tell us where this stuff is?" I looked at him with nothing in my eyes.

"No.."

I let out a loud sigh, as foot steps came closer. Not many, not loud either? Children.

"Hey!"

I looked down at the little boy, "Yes?"

"Your new? Aren't ya'?" he asks me.

"Yeah we are new around this area," I smile softly trying not to show how upset I am at Wu.

"I'm Greg, that's Beth, and that dude is Alex. He's my brother," Greg pointed to the children behind him. I could see the face similarity in him and Alex.

"My friend, Beth here. Says you are the great Purple Ninja," Greg holds Beth's hand out bring her closer to me.

"Why yes I am," I told them.

"So this means he's the Green Ninja?" Alex shouts pointing to the blonde friend of mine.

Lloyd chuckled a little, "Yeah that's me."

"Wow! So are the rumors true? You two are dating?" Alex asks stepping in front of his brother.

"No, sorry we are not," Lloyd answers.

"Good," Greg mumbles.

"Why is that good?" I joke with the Greg.

"Because he likes you!" Beth announced.

"Beth! What the heck!?" Greg shouts.

"Well its true," Beth spoke.

"You and Alex like each other! And I haven't told mom yet!"

"Alright alright," I raise my arms.

"Now can you please help us?"

"Anything," Greg's eyes open wide, showing that he is brave.

"Where can I get this stuff?" I handed him the listen.

"At my mom's shop! Besides the fabric, that's at Betty's Soft Stuff," Greg answers.

"Ok, can you show us to your mother's shop?" Lloyd asks Greg.

"Yeah right over here," Greg pointed to the shop that has roses all tangled up up along it. As if they were holding the building in place.

I headed the way about to open the door, when it was open by someone else.

"Here you," Lloyd smirked at me. I smiled thanking him.

"You better watch it green ninja. She's mine!"

A/n - if you have any questions pleas comment. I will answer them, unless they reveal a spoiler to the books. ;)