Yule Ball

It was a snowy day, Percy was getting ready to attend the Yule Ball on Barty Crouch's behalf. Grace was allowed to go as well, of course.

"Alright... and tell Fred and George that if they behave at the ball, they'll get something other than scarves for Christmas," Mrs Weasley said.

"Yes, mother," Percy said.

"Grace... you look absolutely magnificent..." Mrs Weasley smiled.

Grace smiled, "Thank you! Percy... my necklace."

Percy grabbed Grace's new necklace, quickly putting it on. Grace's dress was a blue silk, off the shoulder gown. It wasn't too poofy but it looked beautiful on her.

"Thank you," she kissed his cheek.

"That necklace's pretty," Charlie said, pointing at Grace as he walked into the kitchen.

"Well, no one cares," Percy said.

"Percy, you picked out the necklace..." Grace said.

"Oh um... well... Th... thank," Percy started coughing, dramatically. "Thank y..." Grace elbowed Percy's side. "Thank you..."

"Um... you're welcome?" Charlie laughed, grabbing some leftovers.

"Percy... look at the castle!" Grace started jumping around. "It's so beautiful!"

"Grace," Percy laughed.

Grace and Percy turned a corner and Fred and George were laughing at the other end of the corridor.

"GRACE!" They both saw her at the same time. They were pushing each other as they ran down the hall. They ran to her and picked her up together.

Percy stood, arms crossed, eye brows furrowed. Fred and George both wrapped their arms around Grace and began walking down the hallway, telling her about their latest pranks and updating her about the Quidditch season.

Grace laughed, "Where's Harry?"

"Oh, he's with Ron... Percy! Percy!" Fred laughed, really hard.

"Did you see the robes mum sent?" George laughed.

"No, what, what is it?" Percy asked.

Suddenly Ron and Harry walked down the stairs. Ron was frowning. Percy started laughing really hard. He leaned on Fred and the three of them were bursting with laughter.

"Is that Great-Aunt Tessie's?" Percy laughed.

Ron clenched his fists, "Yes."

Percy started laughing even harder, "You look like a WOMAN!"

"Shut up, Percy," Ron said, walking away.

Harry began to laugh as soon as Ron was out of view. He saw Grace and smiled.

"Harry..." Grace smiled, she hugged him quickly.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine..." Grace smiled. "We're doing fine... So who did you ask to the ball?"

"Oh... um..." Harry started.

"Look who I found," an Indian girl, was dragging Ron by the arm. Another one grabbed Harry's arm.

"Who are you?" She asked, a bit disgusted.

"Grace..." Grace smiled.

"Oh," she said annoyed.

Professor McGonagall walked by.

"Good, you two are here," she said to Percy and Grace. "Oh and you two as well... Mr Weasley and Miss Potter will enter. Followed by the champions."