2b (Jason's POV).

-Stress relief

I wasn't sure why I texted Denny's, although that wasn't her name; it was just where I met her. All I knew for sure was that she would relieve some of the stress that my work day can caused me.

"Suck it just like that." I groaned as she worked to get me off, I threw my head back as I forced her to take my whole length down her throat as I came. When I was done, I pulled my pants back up and sat down at my desk. I started responding to emails when Denny's cleared her throat; I looked at her like she had two heads. "What? You can go."

She pouted and then scowled. "You really ain't shit, you could at least pay for my cab." The girl said, I scoffed softly at that; the minute I gave her any type of money, it would feel like compensation for a service.

I laughed, "As I said, you can go. I've got shit to do."

The endless business emails grabbed my focus, I'd wasted time with Denny's and needed to get as much work done as I possibly could if I wanted to leave my office before midnight. I heard the door slam, though I was unmoved by the dramatics; I liked to believe that I was a nice guy, simply because I didn't sell women dreams. My intentions were always made clear, I wasn't looking for a relationship; all I wanted was fun and ease, there was no need to overcomplicate things. A short while later, my brother Kevin barged into my office; only my brothers would feel comfortable enough to do that.

"Yo, we're going to a party tonight, all the bitches gon' be there." Kev made himself comfortable on the couch in my office while typing on his phone.

"Aight bet. I need a break anyway man." I sighed. "What time are we going?" It was ten at the time, but the restaurant didn't close until eleven and I didn't trust any of my employees to do their jobs properly if I wasn't around to supervise them.

Kevin looked at me then chuckled, "Relax, we're not going until the restaurant closes, I know that you would have a heart attack." He said in a mocking tone.

I scoffed, "Shut the fuck up Kev, you know that they slack off when we're not here to watch them."

"Yeah but I already told you that we need to clean house, this manager doesn't take his job seriously enough." Kev told me calmly; he co-owned the restaurant with me while still managing to have many business ventures of his own to tend to. Kevin had always been more laid back with his approach to business, while I always needed to be in control of everything and I needed him to provide that balance when we worked.

"We'll get to that." I agreed with him, some of our employees weren't taking their jobs as seriously as they needed to, and the problem needed to be fixed as soon as possible. "Text D and tell him to meet us there."

Apart from my two biological brothers, I had three adoptive ones; Kev, Darian and Jaheim. We'd grown up together and my parents had taken them in when tragedy struck. Even before that, we'd referred to each other as brothers; it was the only title that made sense.

"Who do you think told me about the party?" Kev rolled his eyes and went back to his phone.

An hour and a half later, Kev, Darian and I were pulling up to the party. A couple of my employees met us there, they could enjoy themselves as long as they were mindful of their surroundings. My boys and I were always too paranoid in the party type of setting, so we stayed alert and brought our own liquor, we scoped out the scene for a while before agreeing to head to the kitchen.

The first thing I noticed when we got there was that two women were standing there talking to each other like they weren't in a room full of people. They laughed loudly together and then nodded before looking over to where Kev, Darian and I were standing. One of the girls raised an eyebrow at me so I nodded hello to her, next thing I knew shorty was downing shots like it was nothing. I was openly staring and didn't give a fuck. I wasn't the shy type and I was never afraid to be direct and open.