Cliche 3

THE SLUT

The girl who is the reincarnation of Lucifer in high heels.

1. She dresses up in the skimpiest clothing possible. Does your school not have a dress code? I don't know for people on the other side of the world but where I am from, going to school in a glorified bikini would earn you suspension and maybe a trip to the psychologist.

2. She wears a "ton" of makeup. Let's visualize that for a moment. A ton. If wore a ton of makeup she would be buried under it, heck even if she wore a pound there would still be a problem. How rich is she to afford all that makeup? A ton everyday!

3. She has slept with every boy on the football team, the basketball team, soccer team, lacrosse team, croquet team, the chess team, the teachers, the janitor, etc. First of all, how could and why would any normal person do that? Then there is the hypocrisy. The "bad boy" has probably done all that and more but somehow he is "good" but this girl is "bad".

4. Her name is always Brittany, something exotic orrrrrrr the most annoying ones yet, Lollipop and Chocolate. No one names their child such things people! Well, except if you are a celebrity, hate your child or you want her to become a pornstar, hooker or high school slut.

5. The gum. She is always blowing gum and popping it. Chewing gum doesn't make you a slut! I chew gum does it make me a slut? I am sure you do it too but does it make you a slut?

6. She hates the main character for no reason. Okay let's elaborate on this "no reason". Most of the time this girl is dating or at least having some sort of affair with the male main character. Then all of a sudden, this troll (who doesn't know she's beautiful) comes along and takes him from you. I don't know about you but I'd be pretty mad.

7. The high heels.

Click

Click

Click

Whenever she's approaching, the high heels act as a fanfare to announce her presence. First of all, is she that crocodile from Peter Pan? No. Are you allowed to wear high heels in high school? Probably not. Would you choose to wear high heels to school? Hell to the no.

8. She is rich and all rich on Wattpad are evil.

9. She has a group of brainless girls following her. So, I can confidently say that I have met a lot of people in my hundred years of living, but not once have I met someone "brainless". The most annoying thing is that they have no role in the story whatsoever, they are just there to serve as human furniture.

10. She is a bleach blonde or is a natural blonde, no matter how you twist it, her hair is always blonde. I think this is offensive to the blonde population. She could be a brunette, a red head, she dyed her purple, pink, anything!

Please vote to show your support, comment about cliches that you've noticed that weren't included and please follow me.