This Story Ain't Over Yet...

"Ya know, you didn't have to accept this mission," A comm rang in a figure's earpiece. The hooded figure, climbing on the side of the wall as he pushes himself up. "I understand you have had business in the morning at Beacon Academy."

"Meh. You worry to much." The figure shrugged. "Besides, I'll be fine." He vaults over the side of the wall and land on the roof. His body lurches over as he sneaks towards a decent size cover.

"H-Hey you! What are you doing here?" The hooded figure turns to face a guard.
'Aw fuck.' The figure charge towards the guard.

Obviously, the guard reacts by raising his weapon towards him.

Immediately, the hooded figure side steps and sock him in the gut, his right fist glowing in a taint of blue.

The guard cough out in pain and slouch over, fainting.

Another guard spots the intruder and deploy his baton and charge towards him only to be met with an aura barrier.

"W-What...?" The barrier shrunk down, encasing the guard, trapping him.

"Stay down." The figure walked away.

"RAGGGHH!" Someone charged towards the figure, flame on his hands. He launched his hands towards the hooded figure only to miss and just hit the robes the figure was wearing.

The figure is ducked down. His blue eyes meeting his attacker.

"Y-You're the-" The attacker was launch back by a lowered power aura blast.

"Yeah, yeah. I know, I know..." His face smirk towards his opponent. "I'm a Kingsman."

The Flame-user just look at the Kingsman, fear of what he's going to do.

The Kingsman, Aoi, smile as he looks back. His eyes starting to not to the opponent, but to the audience that is now reading this.

"Kept you waiting huh?"

unOrdinary: The Loyal Huntsman will be back at August 10th...

(Disclaimer: THIS IS NON-CANON! JUST WANTING TO GET YOUR GUY'S ATTENTION! I'm back from the summer classes I was enrolled! I now have the free time to type this amazing fanfic that you know and love! AS ALWAYS! SUPPORT URU-CHN AND HER WORK!)