Chapter 14 [Un-Edited]

A/N ~ So I know its been a while since I updated with an actual chapter, but I'm back now. You guys comments have spurred me to write more. I also saw some comments about what you guys thought what happened to Sebastian. They were hilarious, gave me a good laugh. So thank you. With that said and done lets hop to it.

Recap:"The Alpha is.....," he says. And all of our jaws drop in shock.

Isabelle's POV:

"The Alpha is perfectly healthy," he tells us. Our jaws drop to the ground.

"What do you mean healthy," Isaiah splutters. "Can't you tell by looks alone that he's sick," he rants. Doc holds his hands in a surrendering gesture. "I know it's hard to believe, but we ran the tests multiple times. The diagnosis is the same every time. They say that he is perfectly healthy," he explains to us.

"Well, you better run it again or I'll-," Chris starts but I cut him off. "Thank you very much Doc. Can we see him," I ask. He nods and ushers us to Sebastian's room. We enter in and orderly fashion and see him sitting up watching TV.

We all just stare at him until he notices us. "Hey guys, what's up," he says casually. Justin steps forward and sarcastically says, "I don't know, we definitely didn't just bring our Alpha, who passed out by the way, to the hospital or anything."

As the boys strike up and conversation about whatever werewolves talk about, I study Sebastian closely. His eyes have a orange twinge around them.

'I don't think that's normal' Desi murmurs. 'I know, his eyes were just an icy blue color no orange' I agree.

'What do you think about this Haze' I ask Hazel. 'I have an assumption of what happened, but it's unlikely. He would have to had been in contact with a full-bred one. Maybe... ' she trails off.

'Well, what's your assumption. I got things to do, people to see' Desi rushes. 'How can you do these things, you're in my body' I ask, actually curious. 'I have my ways' she replies mysteriously.

'Guys, we're getting off track' Hazel snaps.

'Well, please carry on Your Highness' Desi says, all sass. I snicker. The twins glance at me confused but I wave them off.

'I think Sebastian is being controlled. Controlled by an old, more powerful and experienced witch' she explains grimly.

Sebastian's POV:

As I'm talking to the guys, I get a piercing headache. It's like someone is trying to make their way to my brain. I double over from the pain.

'Finally, I am free from that cage' a dark voice says in my mind. What the hell. 'Who are you' I ask. I see the guys look at me in concern and worry, but I can't say anything due to the pain.

'Someone who has been in bondage for far too long. It is time for me to be free for the world to worship' the voice hissed.

I feel a mind numbing pain and I feel myself being pushed back in my head.
'Freedom' the voice hissed in delight.
The last thing I see are Isabelle's light green eyes boring into me.

~ Hope you guys like it since you apparently like my story. I love your support and the funny comments about my book. I'm trying to write my chapters as fast as possible but it's hard you know. I've been busy plus you guys my birthday is tomorrow. I'm turning 16. Turn up!!

QOTC:When's your birthday?

Song:Shawn Mendes- Aftertaste

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~

P.S.- If you look at my profile you can see my social media accounts. You guys should like follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Just a thought. 😘