61 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹

sɪxᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ
════════════════════

"Here's how we're gonna do this

"Here's how we're gonna do this." Jungkook whispered, crouching down besides Jimin and I.

He took his sweet time, cracking his knuckles and then his back. Jimin gave a look. The look he gave me when he was beyond irritated.

"Alright." Jungkook sighed, finally finished. "El, you're gonna go find Tae and Hoseok."

I nodded, opening my mouth to speak.

"You." He blandly addressed Jimin. "Try talking to Daehyun and Dongmin."

Jimin narrowed his eyes. "Who the hell is that?"

"Uh, you're trainees." Jungkook sternly spoke, raising a brow. I crossed my arms, gaining his attention.

"And what are you gonna do?"

"Me?" Jungkook innocently pointed at himself.

"Uh huh." I smiled, making sure I put him on the spot. He shuffled from one foot to another.

"I'm- uh in charge keeping watch." He released a deep breath of air as if he had just gotten something off his chest.

"Why would we need to keep watch?" I stepped forward. "It's not like we're doing anything wrong."

He pursed his lips together, and finally gave in. "Fine, I'll admit it. I gave everything for you both to do, and now I'm stuck with nothing."

Jimin looked over at us, finally understanding the point I was trying to get across. "Take my job you lazy bastard."

"No." Jungkook placed his palm on his forehead. "I meant that maybe I could come along with one of you."

"Adios."

My mouth was left wide open as I watched Jimin quickly run out of my sight. I turned to Jungkook and shrugged my shoulders.

"Let's do this, partner."

His cheeks turned red as he watched me attempt to roll onto the ground. "D-don't do that ever again."

"Sure thing." I quickly muttered, picking myself up from the floor.

He quickly raised his brows before fixing his gaze on the people. "We need to find a way to get inside."

"Easy." I grinned once I spotted my mother.

            » » »

"Where the hell are they.." Jimin mumbled as he searched for the unfamiliar faces. He quickly brought the paper to his face when he noticed Jin's shoulders.