Broody Expressions Do Little To Help

"So... your parents know about us." Camila points out as I sit on my bed, having led her up to my room for a little peace and quiet.

"Yep." I nod, watching her pace.

"It's gonna be difficult to hide the fact that I'm your..." her voice drops to a whisper as she adds, "teacher."

I only nod again, staring at the wall in thought. She sighs and rolls her eyes, coming to sit beside me.

"You know..." she says in a low tone, almost a hum, "Broody expressions do little to help."

I look over at her and smirk when I see her darkened eyes.

"No?" I tease, "But they definitely do something."

"What's that?" She quirks a brow and looks up at me coyly, making me laugh and shake my head before leaning in to peck her on the lips.

"Hey- Hey! Wait, Y/n!" She calls after me when I stand up and head towards the door. When I only close it before turning back around, her wide eyes turn to a smirk.

"First, do you forgive me?" I question, making her frown slightly. As she opens her mouth to answer, I hold my finger against her lips in a silent hush.

"Tell me honestly." I reiterate, "Its okay if you don't."

"I..." She sighs, looking down, "I don't. Not fully."

"Good." I nod, making her frown grow stronger, the crease between her brows becoming deeper and more pronounced, "Now I know you're being honest. But... do you still want me?"

"God, you're so cocky!" She exclaims, "You just want me to say it, don't you?"

It's my turn to wear a smirk as my hand trails from her shoulder up to her jaw, "Maybe."

"Yes, I want you, Y/n." She confirms before I press my lips against her softly, passionately. I can't get enough of this woman and I despise myself for almost having lost her.

"Good." I hum against her lips, "Because I want you too."

And with that, I lean further into her, coaxing her down onto the bed and climbing in on top of her.

She breaks the kiss by millimetres to ask with a small smile, tiny dimples forming at the end of her lips, "Is this the way you charm all the ladies?"

"I usually don't need to," I admit, eyes darting over her features.

She's soft and almost fairy-like, yet holds such a hotness in her that I can't quite describe. Her dark brown hair with its flawless waves is sprawled out around her head like a halo. Her lips, the softest pink imaginable, are slightly parted as her chest heaves a little with each intake of air. Her oddly cute nose twitches minutely when I pay attention to it, as if nervous. And finally her eyes, deep and lustful, still manage to hold an almost childlike wonder to them while her brows perch above them, one raised just higher than the other. The only word I can think of to describe her is 'perfect'.

"Oh really?" She chuckles, her hands, with no place else to go, gently resting on my chest.

"Yeah." I answer, pecking the end of her nose before leaning up with my elbows beside her head, "Because usually, I don't like them as much as I like you. And I don't want them as much as I want you."

She lets out another laugh, almost just a breath, as her arms snake their way around my neck where her hands lock, tugging me impatiently back down to meet her lips.

I can't even kiss her because I'm smiling too much.