Chapter thirty-three - Camera

Song of the chapter - Hurricane by Fleurie

Blair

"Well, well, well... What to do with you?" Simon spoke as I sat in the chair at the end of the table, not moving or saying anything. It was just me and him in the room as Negan needed to go sort somethings. As he circled around me, brushing his hand through my hair a couple times, I gulped down, not knowing what he's gonna do.

"I forget how pretty you are sometimes, love. I also keep forgetting you have a baby on the way..." He said and grabbed the back of my neck, rubbing his hand up to my hair. He grabbed the bottom of my hair and yanked it back earning a wince from me. "Ahh!" I gasped and he chuckled to himself, like the sick bastard he is.

"But you went and threw your family under the bus! You threw your father, Dwight and even me! You knew we were fighting with them! But your little slut mouth went after the leaders son." He spat into my ear as he pulled my head back, over the chair. I tried to pull my hair back but I was just conflicting more pain on myself.

"Hell... you even opened your legs for you're own dad." He whispered into my ear and I had heard enough. I smacked my head back and headed him in the bridge of the nose, probably making it bleed. I jumped from the chair and kneed him in the nuts, just before opening the door and running out of the room.

I sprinted down the halls and turned the corner quickly, seeing Sasha with Dwight. She stared at me and I didn't know what to do. How did she get caught? Why did she get caught? "Sasha... wh-what are you doing here?" I asked her as Dwight eyed me down quickly. "I could ask you the same Blair-" "-Why the fuck are you out roaming the halls!" Dwight yelled at me but I heard footsteps behind me.

Suddenly I felt arms get wrapped round me from behind and immediately pushing me to the floor. "NO!" I screamed as he smacked me onto the ground. "No! Get off of her!" I heard Sasha scream as I felt Simon tie my hands behind my back.

///////////////////////////

"Have you not learned by now that there's no way out of this place." Simon said from the bottom of the table. He leaned on his two hands, staring at me deeply as my hands were tied behind my back. "How come I've got out before?" "You think you're smart, huh? The boss will be here any minute and when he do-" Simon got cut off by the door opening and there stood Negan.

"Come on Simon, out." He spoke to him and walked over. Simon glared at me one last time before leaving the room with just me and Negan left in it. The door slammed behind Simon and I shifted my gaze towards Negan as he sat down at the end of the table, smirking at me.

"Heard you tried to make a runner baby. That's so... not... cool." He scolded me and I just stayed silent as he continued to stare. I seen his straight face turn into a smirk and I wondered why. "You know... I've been considering-well since your away from you're boyfriend and all-that you can make videos." He said, jumping from his chair in the process.

I stared at him and cocked my head to the side, wondering what the hell he means videos about. "What? You brought me here to make, videos?" I asked and he burst out laughing, walking to me slowly. "Are you stupid? No! I brought you here because you are mine... and you need to know that. You need to learn your lesson as well. But I will give you a camera and you video yourself everyday and Simon, will deliver them clips to Alexandria." Negan poured out and I still stared at him confused. 

Why did he want me to make a video everyday of myself, suffering in a place like this. A stupid thing to do. It'll only worry everyone else at the Hilltop and Alexandria, making me look bad. Carl will just worry and won't stop until he sees me again. 

"I don't underst-" "-Of course you don't. Your only a child. Look, I don't plan on killing anymore of your friends, yet. But-" "-Then why is Sasha here?" I snapped at him, earning his face to turn and glare at me closely. "Your friend is here because she got caught breaking in. I don't know why or how. But I will." He said and I scoffed at him. 

"Dwight get in here!" Negan yelled and I stared at him as the door burst open. I felt arms wrap around my wrists and pull me up from the chair. "Put her in her room and lock her in. Oh, she'll need this." Negan told him and dug into his leather jacket, pulling out a red camera. He threw it over to Dwight and he caught it in one of his spare hands. "You come out that room Blair. I'll shoot you, don't think I won't." Negan spat at me and Dwight yanked me out of the room.

He pushed me down the halls and I seen multiple saviours I recognised from when I last stayed here. Then, we both turned a corner and Dwight kicked open a door to reveal the last room I stayed in from when I lived here. Dwight cut off the ropes from my wrists and I turned around staring at him. 

We both stared at each other for a bit but he didn't look angry towards me. His face held a emotionless look. "Why are you still working for him?" I asked him and he just stared at me for a while before he actually answered me. "Get some sleep." He spoke up, before exiting the room. Once he shut the door I immediately heard the lock go. I sighed and turned around to see the camera sitting on the bed. 

I walked up to it and picked up the heavy camera. I turned it on and it beeped as the screen glowed. I glanced over to the table and walked over to it, sitting the device carefully on the desk. I pressed the button to start recording and stepped back to sit on the bed behind me. 

I sighed and suddenly just felt myself speaking to the device. "Hey, umm... I don't actually know what I'm supposed to say. Your not a human, I know that. But... Something inside of me tells me, that hopefully my dad will actually show these to Carl and the rest of my family but he won't, he's not like that." I sighed and glanced down at my hands for a moment. 

"I was thinking to myself maybe that was the last time I seen you, Carl. Maybe that was the last time you saw me." I spoke and looked straight at the camera. I didn't know why I was talking towards the camera at all. I knew Carl wasn't gonna see any of this, I'm just kidding myself. But all everything I was saying was the truth. 

"I guess I've come to realization that I have no one here I can talk to. I'm stuck... With no one to talk to. But a camera." I whispered to myself. I breathed in a deep breath and let it all out shakily at once. "See you tomorrow." I sighed and stood up, turning the camera off immediately. I left the camera on the desk and paced around the room, not knowing what to do with myself. 

I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I didn't know if I was going to see my family again, my real family. I know everyone will be thinking the same thing or maybe not. I'm not sure. I knew I had family here with me, Sasha and Eugene. And to be fully honest, I didn't know why Sasha was here. 

I breathed in and out slowly and sat on my bed again. I slowly pulled my legs up and rested them on the bed as I laid my hands on my lower stomach. I rubbed it gently, knowing there was a tiny human inside of me. "I don't know what to say to you. I can't promise you the stuff you'll see will be pleasant... but I can promise you love, me, your father and the rest of your family. I can promise you the world will be yours and you'll be mine... I promise you my love..."