2 (Edited)

(Song: -Piano- Ddu ddu ddu by Blackpink)
Y/N's POV
I go to her and quickly hug her. It seems like she was a bit surprise when i hugged her. Hehe, maybe she didn't expect that. I let go of the hug and greet her "Hi, Lisa."

"Hi, Y/N, what are you doing here?" She asked surprised.

"I'm shopping with Jung-" before i could finish my sentence, she quickly goes to Jungkook and hug him and Jungkook hug her back. I was like 'What the hell did i miss?!'

Well, now this is new, i never saw Lisa being like this with Jungkook and the same goes with Jungkook. I don't know but i feel like something is going here with this two already. I fake-cough to get their attention and it seems like it worked. They both quickly let go of the hug.

"Sorry.." Lisa mumble while looking a little nervous.

"Well, this is new, i never saw you getting that along." Yes, you heard it, Jungkook and Lisa never got along since we were in high school.

(A/N: How are they going to heard you?)

(Y/N: Be quiet, this is just a way of saying something.)

(A/N: Okay, jeez chill.)

Well, as i was saying, they never got along with each other, they always would say things like "I hate you" or "Don't talk to me."

"Uh, w-well, we just though that maybe we need to stop acting so childish and become friends, right, Jungkook?" She said nervously while looking at Jungkook.

"O-oh, yeah..." He answered looking a little tense.

"Okay, whatever." I said doubtfully.

-Jungkook's POV-
Ugh, i can't not let Y/N know. To be honest, yesterday i was at the club with Lisa and well, how do i say this? We had a night.

Lisa and I have being seeing each other for a while and we start getting along. You might be wondering how can you get alone with someone you use to hate or still hate, well i can only say it happened.

I don't know, i think i might be in love with Y/N and Lisa but i think i love Lisa more. I am still confused but i can only say that i am in 'Love with two girls.'

A/N: (When jungkook said that 'he is in love with two, it remind me of the song that its named "I am so in love with two" 😂😂)

-Y/N's POV-
It was a little bit awkward between us, so i just say "Well, it was nice seeing you, Lisa. But.. Jungkook and I have plans to go to the movies, right Jungkook?" I said looking intensely at his eyes.

"Uh, when did i say that we are going to the movies?" He asked looking at me confused.

"You never did but i did, so lets go NOW." I raise my voice a little bit when i said 'Now' like don't you see that it's really awkward here or you just blind.

"Okay," he said still confused. "Bye, Lisa~" he turn to her and smile sweetly at her.

Okay, now i definitely know that there is something going on here and i will find out what it is!...

Like you can say 'Bye' to someone but the way that Jungkook say it to Lisa was in a way that he never say Bye to me. I said my goodbyes to Lisa and then Jungkook and I get out of the Mall and went to the car.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" He asked turning on the car.

"Let's just go home." I said tiredly and a little annoyed.

"Why?... I though that we were going to the movies?" He asked puzzled while looking at me.

"I'm tired." I said not wanting to talk a lot.

"Oh, okay." He mumbled before driving off.

  The ride was completely silence but i actually enjoyed it. After some minutes, we finally arrive at our house. I get out of the car and walk to the door.

When i enter, i immediately went to my room, i mean ours. Since, we share a room. I went to the bed and lay down. Actually, there is another room but since we have been together for two years, we just decided to share a room.

Right now i feel like going to the other room...wanting to not be close to him at all. I just shake off that thought of my head and close my eyes. Tightly.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook comes and sit on the edge of the bed and asked me "Are you mad?" I open my eyes and just look at him with -What do u mean- face?-

"Are you mad because i hugged Lisa?" He asked.

"I'm not angry. I'm just tired. And you can hug whoever you want besides Lisa is a friend, right?" I eyed him carefully to see his reaction.

"Oh, y-yeah." He answered back. Is my imagination or did he just stutter? Okay, now there is something going here. I will just think about a plan to see if what i'm thinking is true.

"Well, let's sleep, tomorrow is Monday. We need to wake up early, we have to go to the university." I said before closing my eyes again.

"Okay, good night, babe."

"Good night." I answered back in a low voice before both of us drifted off to sleep.