Come In!

We were now on the train and it was pretty nice a bit chilly but that's fine. I then felt a thing on my shoulder and saw Ed.

"You to seem to be so close now.. I'm sad that I don't get as much attention as my brother.. Funny how it used to be oposet, back then we were innocent."

"Correction. You and Ed were innocent... I was never in la-la Land even though I tried so hard."

"True but now it's more equal... I'm sorry we did such a stupid thing.."

"Equivalent Exchange... Bad things can always happen to good people... In exchange for meeting the truth you have to exchange something... You met the truth.. You. Exchanged your b-body.. Damn it! I'm so weak..."

"(Y/n) you are the strongest person I know... That's why all I wanted to be when I grew up was to be like you... A loving and caring person.. Someone who could and would do anything for anyone.."

"Alphonse..."

"Stay strong (Y/n)... Cause there's a fire in you no Alchemist can create... Your tears... Their battle tears..."I was about to jump up into his arms but remember about Ed. So I sat him next to the wall and hugged Al. When I sat back down I set Ed on my lap thinking it'd be better for his neck. The rest of the train ride was calm. Then we got close to the station. I poked Ed's face a bit.

"E~d time to wake up."

"I don't wanna..."

"We're almost at the station."

"Fine."I could see him open his eyes and blush.

"H-how did I get on your thighs!"

"Because it's not good for your neck to lay on my shoulder..."I said getting up. I walked out the two boys following.

1 year later...

It's been a crazy year of training and adventuring... But now we're ready to be State Alchemists... We got on the train. It was alright.. Until I remember our last train ride... Don't cry Damn it! I was able to hide my broken self from Ed and Al. We got to the station and then it hit me... We were actually going to be State Alchemists... My self esteem was low but now... It was hard for me to walk straight..

"(Y/n) are you alright?"Ed asked.

"Yeah.. Just a bit nervous. Heh."I scratch the back of my head.

"You'll be fine..."

"It's not that I'm worried about getting in.. It's just... Thinking that we are actually doing this.. This will be our lives..."I felt something on my hand. I looked down and it was Ed's hand.. His automail one.. I held back the threatening tears...

"You don't have to do this... You don't need to be a State Alchemist if you don't want to... I just asked you to be my healer..."

"I'm going to be your healer... But I don't think I'll be a State Alchemist..."

"That's fine.."We approached the building and I waited for them to do their tests. After they came out Ed looked a bit bruised.

"Do you want me to?"

"No it's fine but I hit my head pretty hard..."As he said that I looked in my pouch and found a cloth with the transmutation circle for head pain. I put it on his forehead and snaped my fingers.

"Thanks.. We are state Alchemists and so we go to Conel Mustang."

"Let's go."I said and we were off. We soon approached a large set of brown wooden doors. We walked in and saw a man with black hair and black eyes.