Three

It was time for art class and as you entered, you noticed the boy from this morning sitting down next to Taehyung but not talking at all. They were seated in a table with four seats.

"Oh, we have two new students." The art teacher chimed happily. "Please, introduce yourselves, I'm Mrs. Park."

This teacher was nothing like the troll from first period which you were absolutely thankful for.

"Hello, my name is Park Jimin, please take care of me." He bowed and gave his signature eye smile.

"I'll take care you, oppa!" One girl screamed and you made a face of disgust.

"Keep quiet," The teacher said. "proceed." She said as she turned to you with a sweet smile.

"My name is Y/N." You stopped there but Jimin gave you a look that said 'say something else', you sighed and continued. "I hope we can all get along."

"We'll get along very well, babe!" A guy screamed and you, again, made a face of disgust.

The teacher threw a threatening look at the boy who shouted such disgusting words, she then turned to face you again.

"You can sit in Taehyung's and Jungkook's table, please raise your hand." The teacher ordered and they did as told. You walked over and sat in front of Jungkook.

'so that's his name, huh?'

Jungkook avoided eye contact with you for the past minutes.

"Okay, class so what we're going to do today is: you'll draw the person in front of you. I don't want any complaints, take your materials and start right away."

'i can't draw for shit'

(A/N: if you can actually draw im sorry but now you don't:))

Jungkook finally looked at you, he looked like he wanted to say something but he didn't so you took the lead in the conversation.

"Sorry, dude, I can't draw." You deadpanned.

"I-It's f-fine." He said, his voice barely a whisper.

You nodded and started 'drawing'.

Jungkook barely even looked at you while you both drew—well while he drew, you were 'trying' to.

As time was up, you only managed to draw a stick figure and some of the cabinets on the background. Turns out, you had to go and present them in front of the class.

Yeah, way to go and embarrass yourself.

It was Jungkook's turn to go up, he got up and you couldn't even hear any of his steps. He was so tense all the time.

"Go ahead and show us." The teacher smiled sweetly at him and patted his back. You liked this teacher, she gave out that 'cool aunt' aura.

Jungkook cleared his throat, it's not like that would help but he still did so, "I-I had to d-draw Y-Y/N." He said and showed his drawing:

(A/N: i know it's different to what i said you were wearing but c'mon i couldn't find a better one sorry xD)

updated a/n: even my notes were cringy someone send help

As you saw the drawing a wave of guilt took over your body. Here you were, with a stick figure and Jungkook had decided to go all Picasso on you.

The class clapped and Jungkook shyly bowed looking down the whole time. He quickly went to his seat, trying to avoid everyone's gaze.

"That's really good! You're really good!" You said, kind of trying to make up for your 'drawing'.

"T-Thanks." He said as his cheeks reddened, not making eye contact with you.

"Y/N, please show us your drawing." The teacher motioned to the center of the class.

You sighed and mumbled a quick, "Here goes nothing."

You made your way up to the center of the classroom as if you had no regrets, but you surely did.

"Okay, so before I show you my masterpiece, I'd like to clarify something: I don't know how to draw, at all, but the important thing here is that I tried. Right?" The class nodded. You took a deep breath before turning around your so called masterpiece.

For a quick second, the class was filled with silence. But then everyone started clapping and you were so confused by it.

"We appreciate the fact that you tried, Y/N. Keep practicing!" The teacher said.

You didn't know if you should laugh or cry because of the embarrassment you were feeling at the moment. You were so caught up with your own thoughts telling you how stupid that was, but a voice interrupted all that.

"I-I c-can t-teach you, i-if y-you want." Jungkook said which surprised you somehow. His cheeks were a deep shade of red by now.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━