[Simon X Daniel X Ralph X Reader]: Little Thief

[Smut]

It's ok, I'm still alive.😅

(Didn't have a proper gif this time. So I used a Connor gif. Cause Connor gets me alot of views.😎😂)

(I just realized that Connor acts too OOC when I write about him, might need to play DBH again.)

(I've also decided to make all smut oneshots into filler updates, like if I don't have an update up on time, I can just throw in some smut for the time being)

Sorry if updates are slow

--------

It was in the middle of the night when I swiped on my long black gloves to protect myself from the glass shards of the now broken window. I giggled softly, thinking it was such a piece of cake.

From then on, I carried out the jewels, wads of cash, along with clothes and a few pairs of shoes.

Running down the now gloomy and awfully silent street, I ran into someone. I backed away and looked at them to quickly apologize. But I was stopped by three men, who I dare say; are strikingly handsome.

I looked at their features. All three of them are blonde, the guy on the left had blue eyes, the middle one had grey and the one on the far right had gotten you interested; he has a huge scar that covered half of his left face, exposing all of it's wires and the blue Thirium glowing and flowing through.

"My my, look what the cat dragged in."

"Ralph thinks it's the human thief who stole from the buildings," 'Ralph? He must have a malfunction to speak in third person I guess.'

"Well. Let's punish her, shall we?" the other guy said, a smirk evident on his face.

"What's your name, Sweetheart?"

I sighed in defeat and had to tell the truth.

"F- nevermind.. M' name's-" I then got interrupted.

"Wow Simon, didn't expect that from you. But sure, we haven't had fun for a while so... Ralph? Wanna join us?".Dear god what the fuck did I get in to?

"Daniel you sick fu-" Simon said before closing his mouth to refrain from saying anything.

"Ralph is unsure, but Ralph would like to try." He muttered but soon he nodded to join in.

The three men dragged me to an abandoned house. 'Must be where they've been hiding.' I thought quickly as they toss me onto a mattress.

My eyelids slowly lifted as I took a good look at my surroundings. "Okay you fuckfaces, where the hell did you bring me!?" I yelled out.

Simon frowned. "You talk too much dear." He said clicking his tongue. "Hey Ralph, since it is your first time, you have the reward of going inside her first."

Ralph looked at the others questionably as he thought, his cheeks filling with blue.

"....Maybe Ralph wants her..." Ralph paused, trailing his fingers along my body.

Ralph then slotted himself in between my spread legs pulled his lower clothing down, rubbing his now erect penis against the two slits of my vagina.

I quietly moaned as he gently slid inside.

"W-wow... Ralph n-..never thought it felt good.." He groaned as he grasped my hips. He continued to thrust softly, his length only to be seen a few times.

Simon smirked, along with Daniel who already had his junk out. They both blushed blue as they see that Ralph was really getting into it.

"M-must make human f-..f-inish off..." He panted as his grip on my hips tightened, slightly making it bruised.

"Ugh, fuck it. I'm going to help ya' a bit Ralph." Daniel said, getting closer to me with his dick hanging out.

"Now.. flip yourself onto her back and... yup.. there you go, Ralph." Daniel instructed giving a small thumbs up and he kneeled on his knees.

I feel his hands on the back of my head, as he pushed the head of his cock sliding into my mouth. "There you go, ah shit... good girl..." Daniel moaned deeply, pushing me forwards to take him in inch by inch.

Jesus, I'm being fucked by 2 motherfucking androids right now.

Ralph was grunting and licking my neck aggressively like a horny dog.

"Simon.. fuck..you gotta c-come here...." He said to Simon, who reluctantly went towards us.

"Now sweetheart.. fu-..take his dick in your cute hands.. and do what you can.. -fuck yes...- do." Daniel growled as he grabbed my hands and forcefully made them land on Simon's bulge.

Simon blushed even more as his bulge started to twitch. I continued to rub him as Daniel told me to do.

Simon then slowly pulled his pants down, revealing his hard on. I placed my hands on the sticky figure, stroking in with my thumb and index finger.

"Damn.." Simon moaned loudly as I continued stroking him off, whilst being fucked hard in both my pussy and mouth.

It was quite a while until I felt the coils inside me unwinding as it becomes more hotter and hotter. I moaned more, giving more vibrations to Daniel's dick. I stroked Simon faster as Ralph's pace quickened, 'Maybe he just felt me clenching around him.' I thought as I felt him twitching inside me.

I moaned loudly as I clenched around him tightly. Daniel and Simon pulled away from me.

Ralph panted, as he pulled out and laid his now soft cock on the cleft of my ass.

"Now now.. Sweetheart have you learned your lesson?" Daniel asked, the trickles of prespiration dripping down his forehead.

I nodded and sighed.

I looked at Ralph as he smiled weakly and nuzzled my neck.

Then a thought soon hit me, 'Fuck, am I in love with these robot fuckers?'.

--------

Love goes to Regret_Of_A_Writer for writing these for me. Please go check them out.😄